Chapter 3:Freedom

^^^The view of the sky that they had 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ashley's POV*

turning off the AC from my car I lean back and look at the road ahead of us.

"we should maybe rest at our next stop and eat something"said rose "we've been driving for 18 hours and are running low on coffee and sweets"she rose up her three dollar coffee from 7 eleven.

running my hands through my hair,i sigh "you're right we should maybe stay at a hotel and get some food,its barely eight i think i saw a few fast food sign's"picking up my phone i look for the directions to the closest fast food

"what are you feeling some McD's,(*whispers*nutts hahahaha i'm sorry)in n out or something else"

taking her eyes off the road she looked at me withe the most bitchiest face i have ever seen "Are you fucking stupid,"tacking my eyes off my phone i look at her and raise my left eyebrow"In N out"she said after i stared at her for at least 45 second long without blinking ,which is a new record for me.

looking at my phone i search up the closest In N Out

"take the next stop... than take a right and on the second stop light its going to be on the corner"  "ok"she said.

just in a few minutes she pulled up to In N Out "do you want to go in or just leave"she said

"let's eat inside because yours truly really needs to go pee and i need to stretch my legs".getting out of the car I close the door and wrap my sweater around my self,opening the door for both of us we wait in line.

rose was looking around the restaurant "I think i'm going to get number one with normal fries and a medium sprite what about you..."i said looking at rose "huh" she said looking at me with this dazed look.

following her gaze i see dark brown eyes staring at rose "seriously stop staring at h-" six boys surrounding a table were looking our way "son of a bitch you gotta be kidding me"   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote,and thank you for reading and ill post another one maybe tomorrow,bye