Buggy vs Luffy

Marina pov:

"In all my life,i've never been as mad at someone as him

"In all my life,i've never been as mad at someone as him.That bastard Shanks stole enormous riches from me.I don't know how you two are connected but i can say whatever i want about him!"said Buggy as he starts telling his backstory.

Apparently he found treasure map when he raided an enemy ship back then with Shanks.His greedy self kept the map to himself and wanted to find it alone.The pirate ship also found a Devil's Fruit.Buggy thought why not have both.He fake eating the Devil's Fruit because the treasure was at the bottom of the ocean.Later that night he was about to take off but Shanks saw him and he accidentally ate the Devil's Fruit.Then he fell into to water and couldn't swim,so Shanks had to save him.Thus he couldn't find that treasure.

Pathetic,i know.

"So Shanks saved you."said Luffy.

"That's not what i'm trying to say!Because of him,my plan in life was suddenly delayed 10 years.And then i had a revelation.If underwater is no good,i'll obtain all the treasure on land using this Chop-Chop power.That's why i won't let anyone who touches my treasure live."said Buggy as he made his upper body detach and flew past Luffy.

I turn my head and saw him going after Nami.

Oh shit!

"Let go of my treasure!"said Buggy.

"Crap,he spotted me!"said Nami.

"Luffy,his legs!"i said pointing to his lower body still in the same place.

"Don't think you can escape me,Nami!I'm going to flashily chop you up!"said Buggy.

"Huh?Oh!"said Luffy and kick Buggy in the balls just as he was infront of Nami.

That stopped him.

Now that's Buggy Balls.

"M-my balls...balls..."cry Buggy on the ground.

"You're still dealing with me!"said Luffy."Hey!Leave that treasure and get out of here.He'll come after you again."

"No!Leave the treasure and go?!Absolutely not!Why should i leave my own treasure behind?!"said Nami.

Since when was it yours?

"Your treasure?!"said Buggy.

"Duh!I'm a thief who only steals from pirates and i just stole from one.Which means that this treasure is mine now!"said Nami.

I am gonna sit back and observe.

"Ah,i see."said Luffy.

Luffy,you simplicity fool.