Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Jiang Yu had a sharp blade pressed against his neck, but there was no trace of panic in his eyes. Instead, he was a little confused: "Didn't you find it yourself? I didn't know your identities before signing the contract."

Pei Xingzhao narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at him without saying a word.

"What I said is true. I only knew it when I saw the names on it when you signed the contract." Jiang Yu explained seriously: "The only son of the richest man in Jiangnan and the only daughter of the richest man in Suzhou have been dating since they were young. I overheard someone talking about the engagement as soon as I came here."

"come here?"

Pei Xingzhao asked: "Where are you from? What are you doing here?"

"Come and explore the world." Jiang Yu replied: "It doesn't matter where I come from, but I'm definitely not here for you. When I left home, I had a lot of money and only... I didn't expect it to be gone so soon."

This means that he came to the world with money, not for the money of Pei Chen's family.

Shen Yunshang suddenly said: "Could it be that you ran away from home?"

She really couldn't blame her for thinking too much. The young man in front of her looked good, and he had a noble and gentle aura about him. At first glance, he looked like the young master raised by everyone, and he was in troubled times in the world. He didn't know martial arts. His life was lost by accident, how could his family safely let him go out into the world?

However, Jiang Yu shook his head: "No, my family agreed."

Shen Yunshang didn't believe it, but the young man was too sincere to be lying. After a moment of silence, she finally asked what she had been wondering: "Jifeng Sect was founded five years ago. You came here five years ago." Here, how old were you at that time?"

He didn't look like he was old enough. Five years ago, he was only twelve or thirteen years old at most.

It sounds ridiculous that a half-grown boy with an extraordinary background brings so much money to the world to establish a sect.

"Fifteen years old."

Shen Yunshang frowned: "So you were only ten years old five years ago. At the age of ten, with the permission of your family, you took money to establish a sect in the world. Listen to it for yourself. Do you believe this?"

Jiang Yu was stunned: "Aren't you asking how old I was at that time?"

"Five years ago I was fifteen, now I'm twenty."

After he finished speaking, Shen Yunshang and Pei Xingzhao glanced at him up and down at the same time, with disbelief in their eyes.

Did he reach the crown?

Finally, Shen Yunshang's eyes fell on the top of his hair: "You didn't tie your hair up."

"I was born on New Year's Eve." Jiang Yu explained.

After New Year's Eve, it is truly crowned.

After the room was quiet for a few seconds, Pei Xingzhao moved the short blade closer to him and said in a serious tone: "How can Master Jiang explain that he sold the position of deputy sect leader to two people?"

Jiang Yu blinked and said innocently: "I never said that I would only recruit a deputy sect leader."

Shen Yunshang: "..."

Pei Xingzhao: "..."

The two fell into silence again.

Just as Jiang Yu said, from the beginning to the end, neither the notice nor Jiang Yu said that Ji Feng Sect only wanted one deputy sect leader.