Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Haitangyuan

Mrs. Shen Bai looked at the letter Aunt Suxiu had just brought back with a solemn expression.

Seeing this, Su Xiu couldn't help but worry and said: "Madam, what happened?"

Bai handed the letter to her, her eyes filled with worry.

Su Xiu took the letter, glanced at it and her expression suddenly changed: "The second young master of the Cui family and the young lady are in Ye Jing!"

Who are the two people who appeared in Gusu City!

The letter was sent by the Bai family. This was what Bai asked his father to help him check after Cui Jiuheng and his entourage visited the house last time. Someone from the Bai family is an official in Beijing and there is business there, so the news comes naturally. Come back quickly.

"The letter also said that the second prince Zhao Chengbei claimed to be ill more than a month ago, but in fact he left the capital quietly. Few people know where he went." Bai said solemnly.

Su Xiu looked down and saw that it was written in the letter. When she saw the last line of words, her pupils shrank slightly: "The eldest son of the Cui family, Cui Jiuheng will accompany you."

It is impossible for anyone with the Cui surname to dare to impersonate in such a arrogant way, and those few are full of nobility, and it is obvious at a glance that they have extraordinary status, and it is not like pretending, if the second son and the third young lady of the Cui family In Ye Jing, it is very likely that the man who came to call himself Mr. Cui that day was the real Cui Jiuheng, and that Cui Er was...

Su Xiu's fingers trembled: "That Second Young Master Cui is the Second Prince!"

"Why did he come to Suzhou?"

Bai frowned and shook his head slightly: "I don't know."

"lady..."

Suxiu looked at Mr. Bai worriedly, but hesitated to speak: "They are approaching young lady, could it be..."

Bai quickly glanced at her and said solemnly, "Be careful what you say!"

Su Xiu kept silent and lowered his head.

After a while, Bai said in a deep voice: "It's not time to panic yet, don't lose sight of yourself."

"If you want to avoid leaving any trace, you must completely forget everything in the past, obey the orders, protect yourself and go into seclusion."

Suxiu responded respectfully: "Yes."

"Shang Shang went to the Pei family village yesterday. You went to have a look and you are back."

As soon as Bai finished speaking, a maid reported outside. Someone from Fuyao Court told her that the young lady had returned home.

Su Xiu said she understood. When the maid left, she looked at Bai and said, "Master Cui and several others were with us yesterday. Why don't we go ask the young lady to see if there is anything unusual."

If they came because of the young lady's status, they would definitely not remain indifferent.

Bai knew what she meant, thought about it, and nodded: "Okay, remember to be tactful and don't let Shang Shang notice anything. If Yan Tang has gone, just say I haven't seen him for a long time. Ask him His current situation."

Su Xiu agreed, as if thinking of something again, and said: "If the second young master Cui is the second prince, then the third young lady will be..."

Bai Shi said thoughtfully: "I see that the young lady's profile is similar to that of the second prince. She is probably his younger sister, the third princess."