secret 🤫

Why is he so unmannerd I .. Yaar just forget him... But have you listen what he said .. Yes I know he don't know how to talk with girls just leave him...

Prayer room

Ayesha and Ameena were praying and as always chawoon saw her from the corridor suddenly someone puts hand in his shoulder He got a little scared as he turned and he saw Ahmed and umer

What are you doing here.. Hmm actually I was passing off when you came... With a fake smile.... Ohh you were seeing someone.. No..no.. I'm not.. Tell me why you both came here... (Chawoon as he was trying to change the topic)

We were finding you..(umer) Ohh.. You tell me that here people are good.. (Ahmed ) So.. I think you said wrong I met one girl she is our classmate and her name is hhmm yes ameena.. Wait
Ameena!! (Chawoon)

So you know him? Yes she is such a nice girl.. I think you met with another girl..
No there is only one ameena... You know what she told me I'm stalking her like I don't have another work to do...
So what you said then he explained all the scenes

I think you are also a little rude to her you should not talk like that .. Now you will take her side.. No I'm speaking the truth... Well then just end this topic... I can't wait for more..I'm hungry (umer)
Stop yaar here we are talking about a serious topic and you want to eat (ahmed) ...yeah he is right you calm down let's go first eat something....Ok fine now let's go(ahmed)

After praying ayesha and ameena both gone to canteen..
There was chawoon ,ahmed & umer

Ameena saw him but she was just trying to ignore him .. After that he also started ignoring her chawoon take his hand and take him to ayesha and Ameena.What are you doing.. Wait.. (Ahmed)

Ameena said he is your friend..? Yup he is.. What I can't believe you are so good and he.... She just roll her eyes

What.?... Ahmed.. (Chawoon Stop ahmed ) hmm he was here to apologize for his rude behavior..

Ahmed was confused and just looking chawoon like what when I said that.... Chawoon whisper and said do please...

Then ameena was telling ayesha see he don't want to apologize to..

Then chawoon said to ameena and Ahmed...

I have heard that Muslim forgive each other you both should do that as a Muslim Brotherhood...

(Chawoon sees with a smile ayesha sees him as she was shocked as she was the one who said that after they made eye contact and she turned her eyes towards floor )

give one chance to each other I know Ahmed, ameena he is not a bad guy and Ahmed ameena is such a nice girl... You misunderstood each other

They both seeing each other...
(Ameena and Ahmed)

umer was also convincing him to say..

Ok fine...

I'm sorry for the behavior and also for peeping on you book

Ayesha was convensing her to accept his sorry...

Ok I forgive.. And I'm sorry too for my behavior...

Ahmed smile 😊

Umer and chawoon started doing yeahhh!!

Ayesha was just smiling...

So will you both join us... (Chawoon)

Noo we will sit here... Thanks..

Kim min kyu..

He was calling someone...

Flash back...

When he reloaded the gun the person in the video call said