MEETING WITH INDIAN CRICKET TEAM

𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋//

When i entered in the room i saw the whole Indian cricket team is sitting there with serious faces. Not gonna lie i am really feeling a little scared. Then

Monali: I heard what happened and don't worry i will see what i can do?

I was only looking at Monali mam not knowing what to do suddenly

Monali: Hazel?

Hazel: Yes mam?

Monali: You have to do a work. *Then she looked at them and again looked at me* You have to negotiate with someone.

I was shocked caz i went with her many times but this is the first time she asked me to do something. And on top of that i don't even know what's the matter. And if i don't know the circumstance how i gonna negotiate with someone.

Monali: I know what is happening in ur head don't worry i'll tell u everything.

𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐍//

As we heard the bell Virat bhai went to open the door and i saw that girl who was on the big screen yesterday.I never thought that she is the one who will help me.

*NOTE 

Noone knows that Hazel is a law student, everyone is thinking she is also a lawyer*

Monali mam when said she have to negotiate she was kinda shocked. Then Monali mam started explaining the whole matter.

Monali: Listen Hazel if i wanted to bring any other person i could do that but chose to not do that because i think u are the one who could negotiate with that girl. So now i will tell u the matter. 

Then she pointed at me and 

Monali: He is Subhman Gill, yesterday after the match a girl  accused him by saying he harassed her while she was alone. And she said if he don't give her 10 crore she will say all of this in public.

Suddenly she said: Why would people believe some unknown ladies words?

Monali: She has some edited photos.

Hazel: How can u be sure those are edited photos? What if he really harassed her??

I was shocked to here those. I can feel my eyes started watering.

𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋//

As i said those words i can feel everyone looking at me with shocked and some even with angry face.

Rohit: Excuse me *he said with lit loud voice

Hazel: As i said we can't believe some words. And u said she has some edited photos what if the photos turned to be true.

as i said those things i saw Subhman is looking down and tears was falling from his eyes.

Monali: Don't worry those are edited i have checked.But in these generation  people love to believe fake things that's why it's hard to make people believe the truth.

Hazel: If she's really lying then she can't escape.

* After saying those as i turn to Monali mam i saw a proud smile*

Monali: Ok so tomorrow we will try to negotiate with her. * then she stand to leave*

Rohit: Thank u so much for coming.

Monali: Mention not.

I went infront of Subhman and said: If u think u really did't anything then don't put ur head down, that will make u look guilty.

𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐍//

As she said that i felt little good i don't know why.After saying those she went from here.

Virat: Listen Subh, Monali Desai is one of the best lawyer in India, don't worry.And that girl Hazel, maybe she is a little rude but if Monali Desai chose her for this case then she has something in her. OK.

I really felt happy as everyone is comforting me.

Ishaan: Abe Subh kya kaha ussne ki agar tune kuch galat kam nhi kiya hai to apna sarr mat jhuka.

 After sometimes everyone left for their home just Ishaan is here with me.

Ishaan: Btw uss ladki ki swag mujhe bohut accha lga. Or tujhe?

Subh: Here i am tensed or tu ladki dekh raha tha?

Ishaan: Arre mei toh tere liye dekh raha tha. Tum dono ki acchi jodi banegi.

Subh: Pagal hai kya?

Ishaan: Btw yeh toh wohi ladki hai na who was giving death glare to someone yesterday? Tu toh gya Subh *then he stared laughing*

Subh: Has mat

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑//

Monali: What are u thinking Hazel?

Hazel: Nothing just thinking will i able to negotiate with that girl.

Monali: Don't worry u will, and i know that u can do it. Think it as an exam.

Hazel: Thanks for trusting in me and i promise i will give my best.

𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋//

Subhman if u are innocent then don't worry i will do my best to prove u innocent. 

THANKS FOR READING,I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER.STAY TUNE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND DO COMMENTS SO THAT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE.

nest chapter- Tomorrow at 8:30pm

LUV YOU♡₊˚