Aryan

Note

Lets pretend there is someone name Aryan in MI.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯//

It's been many days that they both have not talked with each other and today they have a match. Yes ipl. GT vs MI. Hazel may not be a fan of cricket but she is a fan of Rohit Sharma. So today is a hard day for Hazel because she is confused whom to support. She got ready and left for the stadium. After she got there she sat on her sit and after sometimes the match started. Subhman did't know Hazel is here. And once again camera man focused on her.She was looking so beautiful in that big screen. Subhman is shocked and happy to see Hazel there.This time Hazel did't got shy, she made a heart and gave flying kisses(not to Subh). Subhman smiled but there is also someone who's watching Hazel in awe. Who wants to hug her asap.

    unfortunately GT lost the match. Although Hazel was sad for Subhman but she could not control the love for Rohit Sharma. She start clapping and once again the cameraman focused on her ( maybe he is also in love with her ..lol.). Subhman saw her cheering for MI made him a bit sad. On the other hand someone played with there 1000 percent to win just for Hazel.

MC: So MOTM award goes to ARYAN THAKUR..

Mc: So Aryan we know u always give ur best but today we felt that u gave ur 1000 percent here. Is there anyone u wanted to impress?

Aryan: Um can say that but my motive was to make that person feel proud.And todays award i want to dedicate to that person.

Mc: Oh that's cool and im sure that person is proud of u

Aryan: I hope so

Hazel: Woah maybe he dedicate that to his lover,so cute.

It was time to go home but someone came and

staff: Excuse me, Hazel?

Hazel: Yeah?

Staff: Someone is calling u

Hazel: Who?

Staff: Please come with me.

Staff took Hazel to the dressing room of MI

Rohit: Hey Hazel

Hazel: Arre bhai congrats

Rohit: Thank u but u should have told me then i could have given u a vip ticket.

Hazel: Actually i planed this with my friend but at the last moment she got some work.

Rohit: Oh that's sad.Btw may i know today for whom u were cheering?

Hazel: Obviously u bhai

Ishaan: Don't lie, i saw u got sad after GT lost.

Hazel: Yeah but again i did clapped for u guys.

Ishaan: I don't believe

Rohit: Me too

Hazel: Swear to god i did " she said that like a child got cought by her mother now she is making excuses"

Aryan laughed at this.And it did't went unnoticed by Hazel.

Aryan: So how's ur study going?

Hazel: It's good.Um i think i saw u somewhere.

Surya: obviously u did. He is son of Monali Desai.

Hazel: Oh im sorry i did't knew Monali mam's son is a cricketer.

Aryan smiled.

Hazel: Nice to meet u.

Aryan: Me 2

  Hazel: Rohit bhai i am going to meet Subhman..ok.