Did She Just Say 'Kay'!

Previously . . .

"Oh yes, I remember. Why wouldn't I. I also remember how good my drink tasted" I placed a finger tip on his lips. "on your lips after we made sweet sweet love"  I said in a strange voice, I  didn't know I  had. I gave another waiter my tray while she passed by, sat  on his lap, then took a bite out of the wings in his hands. "We what?"

~~~~°~~~~

C A L E B •

What the hell is she talking about? I wondered as she sat and took the wings out of the napkins in my hand. She smelt quite alright not drunk in anyway, like her Jasmine scented self. Her floral scent came in full force when she rested back to look at the girl seated opposite me. It was so sweet and fruity, it had a sensual pull to it.

"Oh honey, don't tell me you've forgotten our amazing night together. You didn't even want to leave the next time we got together, you kept on asking me to get you tea and water so you won't leave on time." she said giving me a brighter smile, exposing the dimples I didn't know she had, as she turned to face me. They weren't deep and mostly visible when she shot me her smile. Her ocean eyes beamed at me, probably urging me so I could recall the supposed night we had together. She was so good at pretending.

Her face was so close, it left only the air we breath to separate us, and I started to recollect that she was sitting on my fucking thighs. She  moved to get herself in a more comfortable position; due to rush she had used in getting on me in the first place.

Her ass moved in a way I would not have recommend and for some stupid reason heat rose to my face. Probably making my skin look pale pink. she moved to whisper in my ear.

"I have someone recording this right now, and I'll make sure this reaches every social media platform if you don't play along. She smiled as she sat back to see my reaction. And I just didn't know what to say, as I stared back at her confused.

"Who the heck are you sitting on my man?" Quan or was it Corinne said as she stared daggers at our current position.

" Excuse me Missy. He's my man, so carry you red self and leave" Sid said in a feisty tone. She was right, quan's face was all red and her whole getup didn't help matters. Sid's crazy behavior was actually helping me, even if she's trying to get revenge. I could use this to kill two birds.

"How dare you talk to me that way? Caleb tell her to leave at once or let us get out of here" Quan said to me.

"Quan baby-" I started trying to act out my own role as the cheating boyfriend.

"My name is queen you've not gotten it right ones this evening!" She said getting even more red this time. "And get off his thighs now!" She went ahead saying.

"Hey! He doesn't seem to have a problem with it. So either you shut the fuck up or you leave like you suggested" she's not wrong, I wasn't complaining that she was on me. Infact I sip my drink and continued to stuff my face.

"Right baby?" sid asked smiling at me when she faced me again. She wasn't the only one who knew how to pretend, so I got back into character .

"You should get off me or she'll-" I started but sid pecked my cheek, cutting me off mid sentence. My mouth just hung open. Men! she was serious.

"Caleb! What are you doing? Who is she? Get her off you" Queen asked slamming her hand on the table.

"I don't know, but maybe you should leaving  her alone cause she may be crazy"  I spoke and sid looked at me ones again but this time angrily. I guess she wasn't okay with me calling her crazy.