Prologue - Catching up to Speed

Our story begins with a bitch named Becky, often referred to as Bitchy Becky. She's just your normal-average alternative fashioned girl with naturally multicolored hair and pronouns. What you definitely 100% never would've expected was that she is not so normal-average.

And well, you already know how the story went. There's a whole prophecy that she's going to kill God, but not actual God, it's the entity that overthrew God and took his place. Said entity (known as The Omnipotent One) cursed her with endless bad luck, sent Dream the YouTuber to kill her parents, and she vowed to kill Dream.

Since she has successfully killed Dream, her life goal has been completed, and now she's just been sitting back and enjoying life with her new friends that she's made. And her new boyfriend, yeah baby Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode is still here, what a G.

Well, she's been chilling until a few months ago, when she recently won the lottery. For someone with a bad luck curse, she does occasionally get her little wins in life.

Anyway, she's now deciding to use a bit of this money to take her and her friends on a bit of a world tour, to go see the world. Finally go see that Miku concert she's always wanted to go to. Unfortunately, Agent 3 from Splatoon can't join the party until later, as she is currently in the middle of the Octo Expansion plotline. Also Yuki-San can't come because of her being in law school, but Bitchy Becky plans to visit her in Washington.

Might you recall, there's a little someone in this story who's got the whole world to see, none other than the famous Fruity Pinocchio from that one Russian Pinocchio movie.

You see he has been unable to rizz any decent men, and realizes this is the perfect time to get romantical. He tells Bitchy Becky this is the perfect opportunity for him to find the man of his dreams to date, and thus Bitchy Becky and Lukas MCSM agreed to be Pinocchio's wingmen. Er, wingman and wingwoman.

So now this was a mission instead of a trip. A mission to find true love, searching worldwide. He has the whole world dussea, but there are worse things than rejection waiting out there in the big wide world...

A new threat to Bitchy Becky's life was emerging, unbeknownst to her. They had been training for years, and were now being assigned the role as The Omnipotent One's new prized warrior.

If they plan to catch Bitchy Becky by surprise, will she be able to win this time?