Love my ass

"C'mom give us a hug" my cute childish parents squealed trying to hug me which I back away. One thing I hate for sure is hugs. God, they annoy the crap out of me. To me hugs are silly and childish where as it comforts others.

     How on earth could my mom carry me for nine solid months only to name me Cinderella Barbie Ortergo all in the name of childishness. Both my mom and dad are childish , well why won't they.

   They had me when my mom was 16 and dad 19. They called it love. Love my ass. Love is a game and a waste of time in my opinion which either one party has to get hurt or both get hurt at the very end of the game.

My favorite novels are the dramatic and romantic ones. Love is nice so enjoy it but mind you I won't recommend myself. Never!

     Sorry for skipping the introduction aspect. I am Cinderella Barbie Ortega from Norway and am a complete tomboy which my parents hate. My loving dad Ethiopia  Ortega is 38 years old and mom Morticia Ortega  is 35 which none of them look like they're ages.

    They were currently seeing their precious baby off to college and were begging me to hug them. My family does have weird names right. Yeah, an fully aware if it. I forgot to mention that if anyone dare calls me Cinderella Barbie I'mma break your neck to pieces.

    "C'mom do you have to do this" I said stuffing my hands into my pants pockets. I wore a baggy black shorts with a white tin handed crop top together with a pair of black and white sneakers.

On top of the crop top was a big black jacket which I wore on top. I had my bellybutton pierced and a butterfly tattoo on my stomach. Gosh, I remember when my mom saw it.

    She cried her eyes out telling me how pretty it looked while's warning me to never tattoo again. I wore a black cap on my short black hair. You must know by now that I love black. I had my earbuds in my ear listening to "Yes or no" by Jung Kook from the famous South Korean boy band BTS.

    Heavens know how I love that band. One reason why I don't do love is because I am married to Suga of BTS in my mind. Damn, the wedding was great and grand.

     Oh sorry back to the novel. Cindy's parents stared at how other parents were squeezing their kids unlike them who were denied the chance to. Morticia's wyes fell on a couple who were hugging their son pegging him.

"Oh Cindere-

    Come on she's about mentioning that idiotic fairy tale name." Its Cindy mom" I groaned cutting her off quickly which tears forms in her eyes. "How can I not hug my own baby" a tear rolls down which I gape at the crying woman in front of me. What the heck mom?

     Is she seriously crying because she doesn't get to hug me. "Look at them" she points to the couple from earlier. "Even a boy allows a hug not to talk of my baby. Oh honey" she stares at her husband who rolled her under his arms rubbing her shoulders.

      "When will we ever hug our baby" she adds tearing up which hurt me. Was I really hurting my mom's feelings or was she cooking up something?

"Look at how others are-

I shut her up with a hug which her eyes widen. She was in shock that she didn't even hug me back.

  Somehow the hug felt really nice that I couldn't seem to pull out. Was that why Noah loved hugs? Coming back to my senses I pulled put holding her at shoulder length giving a small smile before I moved hugging my dad too.

       "Honey, where is our daughter" my dad said as my mom turns her neck in search of me which I was right in front of them. " Who are you"? My dad adds which I laughed.

"Come on. Don't look so surprised. I only did that because mom would have cried till dawn".

     Before I knew it my parents hugged me crashing my bones up which I gulped for air. After watching my parents car speed off I pulled my stuffs walking away from the parking lot.

"Hey"

A girl, I mean a girly girl said beside me. Too girly. She was dressed in a pink mini fitting skirt and crop top with pink boots. She had a rabbit hairband on her head which was pink in color. From her head to toe was pink even including her nails and luggages. Seriously.

     "Hi am Yasmine Dior you can call me Yazzy" she said with a girly smile too. Her appearance alone started to annoy me. "I see" I simply said. "What about you. What's your name" I stopped walking to face her. " It's personal information". "I see. Which room I may want to visit tonight".

" Then don't. You can clearly see I just landed here". I wasn't trying to be rude or anything but I was damn tired and needed a good rest and I don't like corrupt friends. I mean I don't and don't want any friends. Am quite okay with that.

     "Why are you are a shy type"
?" I chuckled hearing her. Can she not tell from dressing and tones? God, this kid. I took the buds from my ear stuffing it into my pants pockets. "Do I look like one"? Yazzy scrutinizes me just like how mom does.

      " No. You look like a tomboy from dressing" she flashes me a smile. "I've always wanted one and finally I have one as a friend" she was about hugging me when I moved back shaking my head at her. " Not a hugger" she moves back repositioning herself well. " I totally get it".

"Yazzy seriously" a female voice shouted behind them which we turn to see a copy of her. Twins I guess.

"You left me-

      "Oh sorry for my rudeness" she apologizes when her eyes fell on me. " I'm Kerry Dior, Yazzy's twin sister" she introduces herself. " I can see that". No wonder they were twins, even they dress alike. " What's your name"