The unexpected kiss

"I am not here for a fight Cindy but to help". I heard him say which boiled my blood. "Then what the f*uk are you here for? Listen I've had enough of your bullshit so please find-

      He suddenly held my neck with one hand and the other holding my waist pulling me closer. Before I could understand what was going on he crashed his lips on mine kissing me.

     To be honest I kinda missed it,missed his warm soft lips,missed his touch,missed his tongue and mine playing tug of war in my mouth but this wasn't the time to fan girl.

I gotta stop him but how? I felt myself kissing him back, my wide open eyes saw my arms finding its way around his neck. What is going on? This isn't you Cindy, you swore to kill him so what happened to that oath? Push him away,stop him it's getting more intense and everyone's watching you.

     The voice in my head rang which I decided to gather courage and stop him when another rang in my head.
C'mon girl you miss him and there's no harm in kissing him back. He may like it who knows,and you still like him so it's normal. The other voice the one I usually hate.

     The voice wasn't really lying to me but it's true I miss him but there's one thing am certain about. I won't be fooled twice especially not by him.

In between the kiss I bit his lower lip as hard as I could to the extent of tasting blood. I did pretty good didn't I? His blood is just as tasteless as him, no difference. "Sh!t Derella"he cursed touching his lips.

    Am proud of myself for seeing how I could put my sharp teeth to use. "What was that for?" Can't believe he's still playing dumb as though he didn't deserve it. "Cindy" I heard Kerry call which I ignored though I didn't want to.

She might be confused just how I am,everyone is. My eyes dancing around the hallway I saw my so angelic enemy staring at me like I just landed from space.

     As usual his face was unreadable which made it pretty difficult for me to understand what was going on in that brainless head of his. Seconds ago I was yelling and cursing at him then suddenly it swapped yo a hot delicate kiss. How confusing?

"Why did you kiss me? You know I hate you and-
"Hate me"he pouts. "That kinda hurts to hear you say it so emotionless.

You asked me why I kissed you and that's because I love you believe it or not and-

"Shut it Bruno and get the hell outta here. Did my eyes get me wrong cause when Jaxson was done with his ugly untruthful confession he walked away which my eyes caught a look on his face. Jealousy.

Turning around to leave I saw pairs of horrible eyes watching me and honestly it kind of sucks. "What are you staring at got no business else to do"I shouted leaving around thinking about one thing. What was with that look?