CH 2

( Author perspective )

You groaned what was this feeling, this soft pillowy bed that you found so much comfort in you didn't want to get up- 'wait pillowy' you darted your eyes open to look at an unfamiliar sealing.

"where the hell am I" you said groaning, you tried to sitting up but your body told you otherwise, it was like electric shocks hitting you all at once.

You got frustrated and just laid back down, then you heard a chuckle in the corner.

You turned your head so fast your neck almost broke, to see him.

"YOU" you screamed pointing your finger at the man sitting in the chair, the same man who was chasing you last night.

"Good morning to u too y/n, was you dreaming about me?~" he grinned, that evil grin that made you feel tingly enough to squeeze your legs together, "how do u know my name n Ian even know yours?" You blurted out "call me Cain love~" you just stared at him.

"what do u want? And where am i- and what are you-" you said frantically "whooaaa, slow down love~ ill answer all your question but in return I need a favor-" as soon as you heard him say favor you but him off "favor!? Tf you need a favor from me for?" his eyebrow twitched and he clenched his jaw.

You had obviously hit a nerve " if you would just be quite and let me finish ill tell you hmm?" He said through his teeth.

You pouted "fine." You said turning your head "I need to go back to hell-" "well then lets get started then" yo blurted out cutting him off again.

You immediately knew yo ass was grass you so u sat up, he started to get up from his chair and walk forward the front of the bed, putting his hands on you ankles.

"Wait how are gonna go-" he grabbed your ankles and slid you down to the edge of the bed.

At this point you was face to face you could hear his heavy breathing.

(Cains pov)

I stared into her y/c eyes frustrated that she had cut me off again, why does she love to anger me so much.

"Cain?" I felt a twitch in my sweats, why did she have to be so sexy, it makes me want to devour her.

"Y/n.... If you want me to go back your gonna have to start taking your clothes off~" her face changed to horrified.

"But." "no buts do u want me to go back or not ill be stuck bugging you?" She made a pouty face putting her head down that made my cock jump up.

I slid my hand to her cheek and turned her head so her attention was on me "y/n please?~"  I looked deep into her eyes "can u help me with this favor?" I said looking down at her.

(Y/ns pov)

"ok" I stated, and as soon as I did he started to track into my crop top and grope my chest, then he pulled the flimsy fabric out of the way and latched onto my nipple.

Even though I protested against what I was doing I couldn't help it, him swirling his tongue around my hard nipples felt so good.

I couldn't help but moan.

I looked down at him in shock.

He simply grinned.

He lifted up and looked down at me, " that good huh?" He hummed.

(No ones pov)

Cain started to unzip his paints pulling out his cock and stroking it.

Y/n just sat there in shock 'what is that!?' She thought to herself looking at it.

Cain looked at her facial expressions change as he stroked himself, grinning "y/n" he hummed .

"yes." You manage do get out still in shock, "I can only make it so small in this form~, bare with me ok?" Cain stated.