CHAPTER ONE

---

"Oh fuck~" Izana grunt while thrusting rapidly inside you.

You are lying in bed, spreading your legs for Izana and choking on Kakucho's cock.

The three of you are inside the apartment you guys bought using your saved up allowance. It is owned by the all of you, having a room each so you have a place to sleep when you don't want to go home. However, this place became a made-out-hide-out when somehow you became their fuck buddies.

A loud gasped left your mouth when Kaku pulled out, you hurriedly inhale some air since you can't breathe properly earlier.

He released himself on your mouth with a shaky breath. "Fuck, Y/N~"

You swallowed his cum and began to moan as Izana ram inside you. "Izana, I am near."

"Wait." He told you and hug both of your thighs so he can slam faster in your cunt. "Let's come together, wait for me."

It made you go feral, drooling and screaming as you roll you eyes to the back of your head trying to hold your orgasm like Izana requested. "Fuck, fuck, fuck Izana~ ugh~"

"You guys really have good stamina, we all have morning classes in case you forgot." Kakucho reminded.

It's almost sunrise and you're being fucked by them for a few hours now.

"I know." Izana responded and you both came.

He painted your walls with his milk and you cream on his shaft. You are taking contraceptives for this two who's always fucking you whenever they wanted.

Your phone rings and Kakucho took it from your sling bag on the ground. "It's your mom. I told you guys we should've go home."

You are really tired from the session you had with your two friends. Actually the three of you was really drunk last night after partying in a club. You were just sleeping peacefully with the two of them when Izana woke up and start touching you. Of course, it woke you up and start making out with him. Not to be surprised when you were bouncing on Izana's cock, Kakucho woke up and joined.

"We still have more time before class starts, Kakucho. Why are you being impatient to leave?" Izana asked.

"Shhh." You told them and answer the call from your mom.

Mom...

"Yeah?"

"Don't 'yeah?' me Y/N.
Where are you? You've partied
with those two again, right?"

"Yeah... mom I am tired,

I have to attend morning classes too."

"We'll have lunch with your dad.
You better not be late, it's important."

"Okay. Text me the resto address."

Your mom ended the call.

"Let's go, I'll take you home." Kakucho said and start wearing his clothes.

Izana hugs you from the back, putting his chin on your shoulder. "Nah, Y/N. Let's stay more, we still have time before class."

You gulped when he gently caressed your thighs. "Okay, if you want to."

Izana smiled and Kaku frowned. "Y/N, aren't you tired?" Kakucho asked.

"Goodness, Kakucho. You are killing the fun again." You stood up and pull his collar to a kiss but you paused before your lips touched his. "Sorry, I forgot you don't wanna kiss anyone aside from the girl you love." You forced a smile to calm him down because it seems like he's now in a foul mood.