CHAPTER THREE

---

"What if I'll marry you?" Kaku asked in a serious tone.

You were surprised by what he said and Izana looked away gritting his teeth.

"H-How could I marry you?" You stammered due to shock.

"You know how much her mom hates us, do you think she will allow it?" Izana asked.

Kakucho looked at Izana and said. "Well, I will pursuade her-"

"Hey, we swore that we're just gonna be friends 'till we die." Izana cutted him. "What's wrong with you Kakucho?"

Friends? You thought after hearing Izana's words.

"You can't even kiss me, what will you do at the altar if the priest said 'kiss the bride'?" You're mood is now ruined after what Izana said that's repeatedly echoing inside your head.

Kakucho couldn't reply a word, he was just stoned there realizing what you said.

"I'll just be in my room." You stood up and looked at Izana. "I badly wanna rest so please don't bother me no matter how horny you are."

•••

At the kitchen, you just finished your breakfast when Kakucho came out of his room and went to you. "Can you spare me some minutes?" He asked.

You nodded. "What is it?" You leaned your back on the sink crossing your arms.

Kakucho leaned on the table in front of you. "About what I said last night... I am serious." He took a breath. "I know it's sound absurd, but we can get married and divorced later when your mom had enough."

"Kaku..." you smiled at him. "I appreciate your thoughts and kindness towards my concerns but I think it's too much..."

"I understand, it must be too much for you but I really wanna help you. You can use me as much as you want." Kakucho said holding your shoulders while looking into your eyes. "Please, think about it... I really don't mind marrying you, nothing will change even if we did get married."

You smiled. "Thank you, I'll think about it."

Both of you didn't know that Izana has been listening all along hiding on a corner near the kitchen.

You went to school and some are looking at you. Rumors spread about you almost killing yourself like a mad woman last night on the Hotel Restaurant. They keep trying to peek at your neck slightly covered with bandage.

After taking your classes, you received a text from your dad that he's in your campus. You saw him on one of the bench under the three putting some plastic bags on the table.

"Dad!" You run to him and hugged him from the back. "What's these?" You asked checking the plastic bags.

"Your lunch..." He answered. "Dad made it. Tell me if it's good."

"I know it will be good." You giggled and sat beside him. "You're the best cook I know."

Both of you starts eating joyfully. Your dad never failed to make you smile with his jokes and affections.

"Is college hard?" Your dad asked.

Shaking your head, you answered. "No, dealing with mom is harder."

"I know what happened last night, I didn't plan to talk to you about it if you don't want to..." he laughed a little. "So just eat and recover your energy, why do you look so tired?"

"We have a lot of assignments." You complained. "Should I just stop studying and go with you, dad?"

"Well, I have no problem with that." He drinks some coke. "But remember that every decision you'll make has consequences, and you're the one who has the responsibility to face it." He patted your head. "Dad is just here to support you whatever it is."