Chapter five- A New Land

Isabellas P.O.V

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED? I WAS SILENTLY READING BY MEGAN WHEN SUDDENLY HER BOOK STARTS GLOWING AND EVERYONE WAS SUCKED IN!!!!!! AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE'RE IN A ALTERNET UNIVERSE AND MEGAN'S HUGING A FREAKING FROG!!!!! " Megan..." I at first calmly said. " WHERE THE HECK ARE WE!!!!!" I shouted. "Well... I was reading a book and thought to myself that it would be amazing to go to a fairy tale world. So I wish I could and so... here we are!" She happily stated. "And right know we're in the dwarf forests. A area that is said to be highly dangerous. Or that's how it was described in my book," she continued. The frog shockingly look at Megan as if to say how the heck did she know that. Megan looked at him and said "I like to read. That's how I know about this place."

Froggies P.O.V

That girl called Megan is odd. She somehow knew where we were... oh well I'll ask later. "Do you guy need a place to stay?"I asked. "Yep," Megan chipped. So then I walked them to my house.

(Time skip Froggies house)

Megan's P.O.V.

We arrived at Froggies house he asked if we all wanted some popular tea. We didn't want to be rude so we all said yes. When I looked around I noticed to people on the couch. One was a girl the other a guy, they both had strawberry-blond hair and they looked like twins! I walk over to them, " Hello I'm Megan and you two are?" The girl answered," I'm Alex and this is my brother Connor." Connor waved. "So how did you to get here? Did you guys also fall through a book?" I joked. "How did you know?" Conner said. I look at him surprised, so they did fall here. " Well, all of here did to."

Then everything in my mind clicked... there were the exact Alex and Connor mentioned in the book! Before I could start talking, Froggie came over with the tea. And a few minutes later Isbella walk over. " So do we have a plan on how to get back?" She said. I tilted my head to the side, "I didn't even think about that." " I believe there is one way to get back..." Alex said trailing off, " It involves finding so items." " Oh, yeah now I remember. These items are part of the Wishing Spell right? We have to find stuff like Little red ridinghoods hood," I said. Forgive hopped over with a notebook. "You'll be able to read about that in this." He handed it to me.

I SORRY MY LITTLE UNICORNS THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE, I RARELY HAVE INTERNET. But at least it's done. So... I hope you all enjoyed!!!!!! Megantheunicornlover out!!!!!