Chapter Four- The Book (time skip three monthes)

Megan's P.O.V

Three months have gone past and I've made a lot of friends. And as I turns out I've gradually came out of my shell of shyness. Me and Isabella have grown so close, it's as if we're sisters. Or at least that's what I think. I happily skipped to one of my favorite classes, Study Hall. I love Study Hall because we can read or do homework. And I mainly read. If you've haven't guessed yet, I love reading. And currently I've been reading a fairy tale book called The Land of Stories. In it two kids travel to a land filled with fairy tales. The even meet Cinderella, Snow white and many more princesses. They have amazing adventures, looking for items for a wishing spell to get home. Man... I wish I could go to a land filled with fairy tales. Oh! And bring all my friends along too! So I closed my eyes and silently wished it with all my heart to go where the fairy tale people are with all my friends.

And suddenly the book I was reading begun to glow! Everyone turned and then we were all sucked into the book! OMG, we really are going to the Land of Stories! But I only wanted my friends to go! Oh well, I guess everything can't be my way. " WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Isabella frantically shouted. "YOU'll SEE," I shouted back. Then all of a sudden everyone in my class fell to the ground with a loud Thud. Everyone looked around shocked that they fell through a book. Then next thing you know, a tall walking frog in a suit walks (or should I say hops) toward our group. " Why hello there children," the frog politely said,"and who you might you all be?" All I did was run up to the frog and gave him a huge hug. (I forgot to mention that I like warm hugs) "I shall call you Froggie," I happily declared.

Hope you enjoyed my lovely little unicorns!!!!!And don't forget to vote and comment!!!!! See you next time!!!!!