Chapter Two-First Period

I looked at my timetable. I was fairly happy with what I saw. First period was Math. I was really bad at math, but I sometimes enjoyed it. As I begun walking to class, I started to feel uneasy." Do I look okay?" " Will this school be just as bad as my last one," I thought to myself. My old school was terrible. I was often made fun of because of my weight but every day I showed up to school with a smile on my face. Day after day, insult after insult, I still smiled. But deep down, every word felt like a punch in the gut, a bruise that'll never fade away. So after some males at school made fun of me I finally broke and decided to tell my mother. That's only part of how I moved here." Stop it Megan, your just over thinking," I told myself. I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom.

Everyone turned and watched me walk in. I slowly felt the heat rise to my cheeks, I never really liked being the center of attention. The teacher saw me and said "Are you the new student?" "Yes, My name is Megan Blandov," I kindly said. "My name is Mrs.Livingston and please have a seat." I looked around and found an empty chair and sat down. A couple minutes later Mrs.Livingston walked over to me and set down a folder and a note book. "The note book is so you can write down our lessons," she said. "Thank you," I I replied back. Then she went back to the front of the class and started the lesson.

Isabella's P.O.V ( point of view)

Mrs.Livingston had just finished role call when someone walked on. She had light brown hair that flowed down her back. And I noticed that she was blushing. "She seams shy," I thought to myself. She was smiling as she walked in. Then suddenly a odd feeling washed over me. I had a sudden urge to walk over and hug the girl. "Well, that's weird I haven't even met her and yet I want to hug her," I thought to myself. I shook the idea out of my head and took one last look at her. When I did I few seconds later she looked at me. I quickly looked away embarrassed to be staring at the new girl. Thank goodness Mrs.Livingston stared the lesson.

Megan's P.O.V

Before the lesson started, I noticed a girl staring at me. She had long black hair, small frame and looked I little bit short. When she saw me looking at her, she quickly turned her head when the lesson started. Odd. Oh well, I guess I should forget that and pay attention to the lesson.

                                     A few minutes later

Yes! Finally got through my first period without dying of embarrassment! I actually understood the Math lesson. I also think that it's convenient to write our lessons down in a note book. The only reason I think that is because I have a horrible memory. I looked back down at my time table and saw that the next class was Study Hall.

Hope you enjoyed my lovely little unicorns!!!!! Please remember to vote or comment. And by the way, some of the event in this story and character are real and based on my life. And I'll try to write more when I get the chance so please don't be too mad if I don't update for a while. See you in the next chapter my lovely little unicorns!!!!!