Chapter sixteen

"Did you find him?" I asked,fidgeting with a blade

I was at the studio,waiting for my bandmates.

In three days I need to release my album. On the seventh of june I will release twenty-six songs. On Cora's birthday.

We had one more song and I still don't have the instrumental ready.

"No we didn't find him. Our team is still looking for him. I recived some news yesterday about the stalker" my manager said on the other line.

"Tell me" I sighed.

"It might be someone in your inner circle or Mason's. A woman to be specific"

"The evidence on that?"

"The letters Mason recieved had a tidy and caligraphic writing"

"Dig more" I rubbed my forehead. "Find out who it is. I don't want anything to happen to Mason's baby,wife and Coraline"

"I know you are worried son. We do our best. Changing the subject,the album party..."

"We talked about this" I cut him off. "I won't host it at my house. Not with the stalker on the loose"

"If you say so" he sighed and ended the call.

I pocketed my blade as my bandmates entered the studio.

"Here you are fuckers" I said getting up from the couch,wiping the blood on my fingers on my pants. "Come on,let's get to work"

"I need to talk to you" Mason said,grabbing my forearm and dragging me away as our colleagues entered the recording room.

"If it's about the stalker-" I started.

"No" he blurted fastly. "Well,in some sort of way yes. Listen,Fiona is having this feeling that she's being watched. I don't know what to do"

"Listen" I whispered. "I got a call from our manager. He says the stalker it's a girl from our inner circle,does Fiona have crazy friends?"

"She has a sister with crazy friends. She goes out with them once a week but doesn't keep contact since she hates them. She only goes out because she wants to be closer to her sister"

"I need names Mason. Get them and we might actually find the stalker by the end of the week"

"Why so sure?"

"Because if we don't find the person by the end of the week..." I took a shaky breath in.

"I will break up with Cora"

                            +×+×+×+

My stomach hurt the whole day. Boosts of energy wandered in my body. I was on the verge of blowing my minds out. I needed to find the stalker. I couldn't keep Cora at risk anymore.