Chapter One

Today was the practice of the graduation ceremony at ADT High School. All teachers, students, and student councils are preparing for this special occasion.

Here comes our first character Arlene. She was the science teacher in eighth grade and had an advisory class.

She's in charge of handing out medals and certificates to students. As she was fixing the table that she'll be using later on, suddenly someone asked if they could lend a hand, that person was none other than Diane from the TLE department, scout head leader, and also had a ninth-grade advisory class.

Diane was the ultimate crush of male and female students in ADT though on the other hand Arlene was the most respected and loved teacher by students at ADT even in another school.

"Can I be in use?"

"Huh? Oh, yes of course. Mind moving this table to the left?"

Diane did what Arlene asked her to. She always obliged and never missed anything that Arlene requested. Students started whistling and could hear their "Ooohhh"; well I mean like come on, first of all, the height difference: Arlene was 5'0 (152cm) while Diane was 5'7 (173cm).

Diane chuckled at them as she got near Arlene who was cutting papers for decorations. She got the idea to back-hug Arlene. As she moved closer, the smaller one placed the scissor—paper down and was about to turn but Diane had circled her arms already on her waist.

She leaned into her touch. Diane decided to move her thumb in an up-and-down motion. "You got thinner. Let's have lunch together so I can see what food you eat and if you actually finish instead of throwing it away".

Arlene hummed softly as Diane's hold was getting tighter than it was earlier. "I might lose my breath if you keep doing that". Diane laughed thus buried her head in Arlene's.

"How am I supposed to know if that's true? You're the science expert here, I wouldn't be sure if you're lying to me". She pecked Arlene's nape then was about to kiss her cheek when the bell rang; Diane groaned while Arlene laughed and ruffled Diane's hair, of course, it'll take some effort to do so.

She tip-toed to be able to ruffle Diane's overgrown pixie-cut hair. "Should let it grow, never cut it shorter than this. You look like a lesbian sometimes".

As Arlene stated, Diane fluffed her hair. She looked around and realized that she was the only one on the stage. "Silly me".

ᯓ★ ✮⋆˙ ִ ࣪𖤐ᯓ★ ✮⋆˙ ִ ࣪𖤐

At the cafeteria, Diane bought pizza, pasta, lasagna, and soda. After paying for everything she was headed to none other than Arlene's office. She knocked twice and the door opened only to see her most anticipated person in an undershirt. Her mouth was agape.

"You coming in or not? Hurry up, students may see me like this. You wouldn't want that do you?".

Diane immediately stepped in and settled the food on the smaller one's desk. Arlene walked around, she could feel those heavy brown—sleepy eyes following her across the room.

"You look nice"

"Thank you, just give me a mi-"

"No need, come let's eat". She was cut off by Diane who's busying herself on getting disposable plates and utensils. Arlene did what she was told so she sat down beside her.

As she clasped her hands together with Diane who was just staring at her praying. "-may this food be delicious, amen".

She opened her eyes and was met by those sleepy eyes, without any thoughts she brought up her hands to cupped Diane's face as she examined it.