🎉Nineteen🎉

Garima offered her help, concerned about Garv managing everything alone, but Garv had a mischievous glint in his eye.

Don't worry, I have a new assistant here.

He gestured towards Gauri, who gave him a look that could cut through steel, clearly unimpressed with his teasing.

Garima, puts down the ladle she was using and looks at Garv with a smile. She silently leaves the kitchen, leaving Garv and Gauri alone.

Gauri, who was observing the exchange, looks at Garv questioningly.

Gauri Arms folded, with a hint of defiance What makes you think that I will help you?

Mrs. Shinde! I know you'll come to my aid because if I cook the entire meal, aayi will figure it out. So, you need to help me.

Gauri hesitates but reluctantly stands up from her chair.

Okay, fine. Tell me what needs to be done.

Garv hands her a bowl of vegetables.

First, we need to chop these vegetables.

Gauri starts cutting the vegetables, but it's evident she's doing it incorrectly, risking cutting herself.

 Wait! Not like that. Let me show you.

Garv stands behind Gauri, gently pushing her hair to the side and holding her hands to guide her in cutting the vegetables. He feels a sense of pride in having an impact on her. He puts his chin on her shoulder, and they begin cutting the vegetables together. Gauri is taken aback by the unexpected closeness. It's a feeling she hasn't experienced before, even with her Siddharth who was her fiancé for a long time 

Gauri feels a surge of emotions, a mix of surprise, confusion, and a hint of something she can't quite place. She is stunned by the proximity between them, feeling a sense of intimacy that she hadn't anticipated.

Gauri tries to compose herself, focusing on the task at hand, but the atmosphere between her and Garv has shifted significantly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone is seated for dinner. Sushila, instructs Gauri to serve the food, seemingly on purpose to assert her authority. Gauri, feeling hungry herself, is visibly annoyed by this demand.

Gauri, serve the food

Gauri, initially taken aback and annoyed by her mother-in-law's request, hesitates. Garv notices the expression on Gauri's face, understanding her hunger.

Garima Intervening Aayi, there's no child here who needs to be served. Everyone can take their own food. (She starts serving herself.)

Sushila, irritated by Garima's response, raises her voice a bit.

Garima, perhaps you're forgetting that I'm the eldest in this house. Hence, what I say will happen here.

Garima, taken aback by her mother's loud tone, flinches but decides not to respond. Gaurav, seeing his sister's discomfort, feels saddened but knows the limitations of his actions.

Garv takes a deep breath and stands up from his chair. Sushila notices his movement and questions him.

Garv, why did you get up?