Chapter 28 Fatal Phone Call

  The wind chime at the door of the store swayed as the visitor pushed the door open, making several crisp sounds.

  Before he could see the figure of the visitor clearly, the guest was already standing in front of Shi Que.

  A terrifying slender figure nearly three meters tall and covered in blood mist appeared in the store.

  Dozens of eyeballs surrounded the blood mist. Even just standing here, the bloody and suppressed monster caused the temperature in the store to suddenly drop several degrees.

  The blood mist surrounding the NPC quickly disappeared, revealing its slender and strange body, which was densely studded with blood-colored eyeballs.

  The main body that appeared directly without any attempt to cover up showed the sincerity of the NPC.

  As expected of an NPC that came out of a dungeon, just standing here and looking at it is scary enough.

  Shi Que's eyes did not waver, and he was still doing business with a smile as usual.

  In his opinion, there is no difference between NPCs and humans. They are all customers who come to the store to make transactions.

  “What kind of deal does the customer want to do?”

  Although we have already talked about it on the phone, we still need to formally conclude the transaction.

  After hearing Shi Que's question, the NPC in front of him didn't talk nonsense.

  The font pieced together by the blood mist appeared in front of the NPC.

  It doesn't speak randomly.

  [Copy No. 75, work for me once. ]

  Each copy in the system will be opened repeatedly for different players to enter.

  Each copy is unique and there will not be multiple parallel copies at the same time.

  The NPC approached Shi Que to make a deal. Although it was only a copy for it, it was enough for the NPC to take a vacation and take a breather.

  More importantly...

  This is not the job it wants!

  Since the last time it was assigned a copy transfer job, until now, it feels ashamed of its new copy job.

  It didn't explain too much to Shi Que.

  Anyway, NPCs are used to new NPCs with various abilities appearing in the infinite world from time to time.

  It was just another new employee.

  Don't worry about that group of players for now, they are all NPCs. What's wrong?

  It didn't know that the main reason why Shique agreed to trade with it was because it was the first customer to contact the store.

  What a clever misunderstanding.

  It briefly described its work content to Shique.

  [Just make phone calls to lure players, and you don’t need to be responsible for other tasks. ]

  [Very simple job. ]

  It is indeed a very simple job.

  Shi Que thought it was a bit fun, and there was no shortage of spiritual stones for the time being, so he agreed to the NPC deal.