Chapter 81 Mental Hospital No. 10

  The numbers covering half of the ward are all pi calculated by the young man.

  There is no room left in his space, and even the curtain on the side facing him is covered with numbers.

  He hurriedly extended an invitation to Shi Que with bright desire in his eyes.

  Even though Shi Que's current state was weird enough, the young man didn't show any surprise.

  Shi Que's patient... is of rather good quality.

  When he didn't get a reply, he cautiously asked Shi Que again: "Can you give me some of your space?"

  "I swear I just want to write the number 100 million here and never touch anything!"

  The young man's movements are very sincere and his words are organized. It is difficult to associate him with the stereotype of a mentally ill person.

  No one would have thought that this young man would be the one who took the initiative to beat people and cause trouble downstairs.

  Shi Que glanced at the message on the bedside of his fellow patient.

  Huh?

  Only then did Shi Que realize that his patient was actually an "acquaintance."

  This person's name is written on the illness card. His name is Chenluo.

  Suffering from delusions.

  The time to apply the medicine is also after three meals.

  If it wasn't the same name.

  This person is the warden in Alan's mouth.

  The disappeared bastard warden turned into a patient in No. 10 Mental Hospital.

  Basically, any NPC that has completed its awakening will be caught here.

  Chen Luo did not give up the prison.

  He woke up.

  Then he was caught.

  The experience is not difficult to guess and can be summarized in just a few words.

  Shi Que looked at Chen Luo. The young man with stubble on his face was too thin under the hospital gown, but his standing posture was still straight.

  There was a certain darkness in Chen Luo's eyes that could not be dispelled, but when he looked at Shi Que and made a request, a serious light burst out.

  Chenluo has his own persistence.

  Without corresponding permission, even half of the originally empty wards were unwilling to be used.

  Even now, after seeing Shi Que restrained on the hospital bed without any ability to move, Chen Luo would only think - great, he finally has a patient who can apply for the right to use the other half of the ward.

  Shi Que asked him: "What do you do to calculate pi?"

  Chen Luo simply replied: "Because I want to verify something."

  "The circle is the simplest pattern, but its circumference can never be calculated."

  "If you can calculate the circumference of a circle, which is the size of π, then this world is false."

  Behind all fictional worlds is a string of codes.

  It may be a simple game created in the human world, or a copy created by the system.