Chapter 78 Ion Tower

  Shi Que did not doubt that some players also knew about the system copy.

  The system space has existed for so long that there are always players who survive after countless copies.

  There may only be a few players selected after strict screening, but there must be those that Shi Que and Gu Yu need.

  And if there are humans among these players.

  Shi Que does not doubt that this type of players will go to two extremes.

  Either try to take the joy of killing the weak, become the most loyal lackey of the system, and enjoy eternal power.

  Either they have witnessed countless life and death and have a deep hatred for the system. In order to prevent tragedies from happening, they are eager to overthrow the system so that countless players struggling on the line of life and death can regain their freedom and return to their own peaceful and peaceful world.

  There cannot be a third situation.

  Human beings who can stand at the top of players must rely on some obsession, either obviously or secretly, to get to this point.

  Shi Que knows that human beings are very contradictory creatures.

  Human beings exist in most worlds, and even humans in every world have similar humanity.

  They have weak abilities and short lifespans, but they can survive tenaciously in many worlds, and even create their own culture and technology, and eventually become the mainstream of the world as time goes by.

  Don't underestimate humans.

They have the most malicious and greedy desires, and they can also perform miracles for some "illusory" righteousness.

  Shi Que has seen too many contradictory human beings.

  I have seen evil thoughts, and I have witnessed countless miracles belonging to weak humans.

  So from the moment Shi Que casually sensed it and realized that all the business cards he gave to Zhou Meng were in human hands, he knew that his flash plan could be implemented.

  These humans who get business cards have obsessions.

  Until Yueze and the others arrived, Shi Que thought he had to make a selection.

  Unexpectedly, all the business cards were collected by the Yueze trio.

  Even the screening step is saved for Shi Que.

  Their actions were more persistent than Shi Que thought.

  There are always some human beings who have different pursuits.

  After Shi Que got straight to the point and talked about the system copy, he continued without waiting for Yue Ze and Yue Qi to reply.

  Gu Yu remained silent and stood silently behind Shi Que.

  The current situation was more suitable for Shique to speak than for Him.

  Shi Que did not continue talking about the system copy.

  He changed the topic and first introduced the rules of devil's deal to the three players.

  Although the three players were all concerned about the system copy, they did not show it. Instead, the three of them listened intently to Shi Que's explanation.