Chapter 1

Hey guys it's the Author. I created a new story because I am obsessed with Kento and unfortunately to his...... Not spoiling though.

Enjoy the book. Definitely a Chubby Y/N is here too.
There will be changes to the topic. Not everything will be the same. But the content is the same.
Just bare with me... Okii:/

Let's begin

Enjoy :)

==========

Nanami Kento is a very quiet boy in High school. He didn't want to be bothered or to be in wild companies. He was a teen boy on his own. He did have friends but his friends knew how he is. They totally respected that. Not Gojo that annoys the shit out of him when he has the time.

Being a Jujutsu sorcerer for him was good at first but he then realized he doesn't enjoy it. It disgust him. All the shit aside.

Nanami wasn't the good looker. He was but his weird teen boy hairstyle made him weird. All the girls loved how he is but they couldn't stand his hair. Yes it was the style like it was so awesome but no. Some girls didn't like how dry and basic he was. Every girl wanted a boy like Geto or Gojo boy like them who's cocky and wild and very extrovert that's extremely bad.

Kento was just himself. That's where it all began. He had so many girlfriends inside and outside the school. They all dumped him because of his personality and his hair.
Not that Kento wasn't cool. Kento wasn't a boy who would play dirty with girls he respects them. " I guess all girls like stupid bad boys". He said to himself.

His first year of High school he had 3 girlfriends... THREEE!!!
Not Alot for a boy....but for a boy like him yes it is. And of course he urhm.... He had sex with them too. I can't say if that's good or bad like.... Imagine marrying a guy with no experience.
Over the year Nanami Kento was called a player but not everyone knew the story.
Nanami also rejected a lot of girls. Besides him being basic he had a lot of fangirls but they weren't his type. He's into woman whose fragile small and short. Sweet and soft whose kind and dependable a woman who isn't rude and always listens.
A girl who has long hair and thin arms with a small waist.

Kento like girls who has doll faces with feminine voices like a perfect girl with no flaws. So far those girls he dated was soooo pretty that his friends got jealous but then laughed at him when he broke up.

He had a girlfriend in his last year of high school she was nice and everything it's just Kento dumped her because she was very touchy and flirty with other guys. What Nanami is looking for is Loyalty. Nanami was stressing why all these girls are just not good enough. If it's not them it's him being an ass or if it not him then it's the girls being bitchy and something else.

Anyways When Nanami graduated he was offered to become a Teacher at Jujutsu High but he refused because he just wanted to be a salary man. So like he did he got a job.
( please don't ask me what job... I have no Idea)

Nanami was settled he had his own house and car it wasn't like fancy but it was nice and modern enough for him to his own style. Thats were Nanami met his Fiancé.
At his work. The business he's working for had a client which is another business.
Nanami had to work in a team with this client. So he met the most beautiful woman ever.

She was short. She had long brown hair and white milk skin and hazel eyes with a body that's like a model. So blah blah blah...
Nanami and her dated. They were together for 4 years and Nanami was like 25 years old.

Until the incident where she couldn't cook and sometimes she loves getting drunk. She also like smoking Nanami's house was so misty and stinky of cigarettes. Nanami saw her lifestyle but he didn't mind at first he loved her.

BUT....

one night Nanami came home so late. The house was a bit dirty but he was so tired to shouted or sigh and clean up. He approached his room hearing giggles and panting. " What the actual Hell"!!!!

Nanami barged in seeing his Fiancé having sex with some weird dude.
..
..
..
Welp.. Nanami got rid of her. He is now a depressed man with nobody besides his work. His life was a mess. Either way that hoe couldn't make food or clean so Nanami was better off alone in the first place.
.
.
.
.
It's been 2 years that he is single now. His heart still breaks thinking of having the most beautiful women turned out like this.
Every woman that compliment him or ask for a date he rejects because he doesn't have time for beautiful sexy women who turns out to be whores.

Nanami receive a call non other than Gojo.
After all the annoying statements from his only friend he finally agreed.
" Fine, I'll be there for the sake of Itadori and Sukuna with this back fire ".
Yay :) Kento got a new job. Nanami left his salary job he got paid quite well monthly but the salary but Jujutsu High is even more so why not.

Nanami arrived to start of his new missions. Everyone was happy to see him. Not forgetting all the girls he dated only Gojo still teases him over that. Poor guy.

Nanami, Megumi and Itadori was sent to a mission of a cursed building to kill a curse that one of Geto ot Jogi sent off.
Arriving at this mysterious place in City Shibuya all three guys sensed this strong curse energy.
Megumi and Itadori attacks to the other monsters killing them while Nanami enters the building doors. Not realizing there's a whole confusion where tables were turned around.

Megumi saw what happened and unfortunately got stuck in this trap with Itadori.

Nanami stood in the empty building with blood and dead people all over the place looking at this curse that is 7 foot tall disgusting looking eight armed monster that looked like a spider and a human on one.

Nanami frowned and was ready to fight.

=====================
Hey guys sorry this is not about Y/N yet but she will come in soon.

I hope this chapter was good.

New book!!
Check out my other book.

LOVE you all ❤️
LOVE YOURSELF

bye<3