Know your worth.

The following week continued much the same for Morgan. Wake up late, go to work, off around 8-9pm, then come back to the group home to chill with Lina for a few hours before going to sleep only to wake up and do it all over.

She had however, taken pictures of the pieces of jewelry she had, to show Maz. It wasn't the best way, but it beat carting it all to the diner and bringing it all back again. This way Maz could look and see if there were any pieces she wanted to see in person. It was as she was showing Maz the pictures that Jin leaned in between them, nosing his way in and also looking.

"Oh those! Where did you find those? Jimin would love them." He was talking about a pair of small hoops that had another hoop dangling down, connected by a small chain. Not exactly plain, but simple.

"I made them actually."

"How much? I'm serious, he would love them."

"Uh I dont know, $25?"

"No!"

"Absolutely not. Know your worth."

"Seriously, I refuse to pay less than $50 for them. Between your supplies, your time and a small profit, I think that's fair. What else do you have in here," Jin proceeded to steal Morgan's phone right from her hands and proceeded to flip through her phone gallery. "Wait, you created all of these?"

"You say that like there's a bunch, but yeah I did."

"It's not the amount, it's the quality," Maz chimed in, "and your pieces are both functional for everyday, but also just glam enough for special occasions. Not to mention that beautiful crawling ear cuff you wore the day we met, that was stunning."

"Oh! I remember you telling me about that." The excitement was evident in Jins voice as he turned to look at Morgan, "Jimin is our jewelry prince. He loves his jewelry and prefers silver over gold, so these would be right up his alley. Can I please please pretty please buy them for him."

It looked like Jin was moments away from getting down on his knees, in the kitchen, and actually begging. His eyes were wide open and his hands were together in front of his chest, Morgan's phone still captured in them.

"Ok, they're his!" The younger girl exclaimed, her head going back like she was trying to get away from the incessant man without backing up.

"Oh good." Jins pleading look was immediately gone, as he focused his attention back on the phone to look at the rest of the pictures. "Do you take commissions?"

"Eh?"

"Commissions. You know, if i wanted something in particular made, do you do that?" He handed the phone to Maz so she could go through the pictures as well, since she was a bit too short to see over his shoulder while he was scrolling through.

"I mean I can try. It depends on how intricate you want things I suppose."

Jin just nodded, "good to know. Now you two need to get to work, it's coming up on rush time."

And rush time it was. Both girls barely had a chance to talk to each other their entire shift, not even on their breaks, which ended up being at different times due to the amount of people coming in to eat. Morgan didn't even leave on time. Instead she shot a text to Lina letting know she was staying to help since it was so busy. The bonus being a dinner made by Jin, and some kick ass tips from a few of the groups that came in late. It was late enough that she allowed Jin to drive her home, so she wouldn't have to walk, especially with the amount of tip money she had. In fact, as a whole, with the amount of tips she had been bringing in, she wouldn't even need to touch her actual paychecks. Those were going into a joint account her and Lina had opened together so she could just pay bills out of it, well once they found a place. And the way things were going, there would easily be a 5-6 thousand in there since she could currently live off the tip money.