Chapter 9: A Distress Call And Rescue Mission

3rd Pov:

Outside the medical ward, Yutaro is seen looking through the glass window, watching as a nurse and Kal'tsit examine his daughter Clara, he was very hesitant and was very protective of her and would threaten Kal'tsit or anyone in the medical ward if they even dare hurt Clara in the slightest. While it worked on the medical staff, it wasn't that effective on Kal'tsit since she knew the feeling of being protective to someone close, Dr.Adam was an example since he would act the same way with Amiya when she was a toddler.

Clara didn't seem to be afraid at all, instead she was in fact getting along with many of the nurses and the doctor that was taking care of her, while it did put Yutaro at ease, that didn't stop him from being concern for her.

Alina: "I'm sorry Yutaro...." She whispered apologizing while standing besides him and avoiding making eye contact with him. "But....I was just worried for Clara too Yutaro....but keeping her away and not getting any help from anyone is not the way..."

She explained with a apologetic look, and Yutaro couldn't disagree with her statement, maybe he did let his fear took over and made a bad decision.

Yutaro: "No....you're right. That was a stupid decision....keeping her away from everyone else, it really was stupid." He said looking down at his feet with a shameful look.

Alina: "But...you shouldn't be ashamed Yutaro, I know it wasn't the best decision. But you did you're best to protect her, you are her father after all, and I don't blame you for that." She said holding his hand and intertwine her fingers with his, which made him smile a bit.

Yutaro: "I guess...."

They waited for a couple of more minutes, soon one of the nurses walked out of the medical ward holding a clipboard in hand.

Nurse: "She's alright sir, no signs of any fever or disease's. And no signs of Oripathy in her bloodstream or anywhere, She's healthy." She explained looking at Yutaro and Alina who both let's out a sigh of relief.

Yutaro: "That's a relief....sorry for scaring you and everyone back there." He said scratching the back of his head embarrass.

Nurse: "I-it's alright sir! We understand you're reaction, so it's alright." She said.

Yutaro nod's and the nurse leaves both of them alone as Yutaro continues to watch Clara through the window seeing her interact with the other kid's in the ward. He was a bit surprise to see her get along with the other kid's since he knows how ruff and mean kid's can be, well Emet was in there with her and was keeping her company while playing with her and the other kid's.

Theresa: "She'll be alright Yutaro." Alina and Yutaro looks to the side and saw her walking to them. "I promise that I'll personal take care of her, dear." She said with a kind smile.

Yutaro: "I know you will, cause you and Alina are the only ones that she trusts here." He said smiling back while taking a glance back at Clara who was playing tag with Emet.

Alina: "How about we go and get breakfast? I'll get Clara some food later once we're finished." She suggested but Yutaro kindly declines.

Yutaro: "No, she's eating with us." He bluntly stated as he walks inside the medical ward.

Theresa/Alina: "Wait Yutaro!" They shouted and followed him inside trying to stop him.

Timeskip: [1 hour later]

Inside the cafeteria, Yutaro was seen eating his food quietly with Clara happily eating her own dish, Theresa and Alina watches the two of them while both of them sweatdrop a bit after what Yutaro just did earlier back at the medical ward.