I let you to heaven now, my Angel

'Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me with drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings
And made her mine for all eternity
Now, this angel has flown away from me
Thought I had the strength to set her free
Did what I did because I love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me? Oh-oh
I'm so tired, I feel like catching 40 winks
Being up all night in this elbow room
That puts me in a trance
Where hopes and dreams come true

Seungcheol shut his eyes tight while listening to Joshua's voice singing from his computer. He convinced joshua to sing the song for him. Seungcheol always dreamt of writing a song for Jeonghan to be sang by Joshua but not with a heartache song. He never dream of this. Dipping his head through is hands, Seungcheol want to scream. He want to scream his heart out. He just want to just lie there and be invincible. But he still have his family. No, he won't leave his mom this early. He won't. Even if it means to be living a life like a soulless man.

Two years ago, when he let go of Jeonghan. That angel has flown away from him for three times already. And two years ago, he finally had the courage to let go. Two years ago since he died and forgot to breath.

**************************************************

Two years ago..

"I found him." Seungcheol's heart race when he heard what Joshua said. Thirty minutes ago when he received a text message from Joshua asking him to be available because he's on his way to meet him. He was at his office trying to focus on the possible comeback and waiting for Wonwoo's response if he will agree to it.

One year ago, he received a letter coming from Jeonghan, telling him that he can't do it anymore. He can't hurt him anymore and he just want to let go of everything. But he knew by heart it is not from him. Seungcheol knew that Jeonghan won't break his heart again.

"He was in Borongan. A small city from a province of Visaya." Joshua occupy the seat infront of him taking out some papers inside a brown envelope. It was a mix of photos and papers that has files in it. "He still using his name. He is living with his parents. Or should I say, poster parents." Joshua hand him over a photo of Jeonghan in an apron. He looks like he was baking. His eyes is glittering with excitemeng looking at the camera.

"Who took the photo?" Seungcheol asked absent-mindedly. It was supposedly a question to ask for himself, he didn't mean to ask that outloud.

"His..." Joshua hesistated. Seungcheol look up from looking at the photos in his hands. He knew how tight he grip the corner of the photo waiting for Joshua to answer. "His.. boyfriend." Seungcheol almost drop from his seat when he heard that. Everything seems to blurry, he can hear Joshua calling his name but he can't find him. He suddenly lost. Where is he?

Seungcheol came back from reality when he felt a soft tap on his cheeks. Joshua is now infront of him. Composing himself, he put all the photo of Jeonghan on his table. "He can't remember anything." Joshua started when he confirmed that he's now ready to listen. "From what I heard, the family decided to live in that town because of the opportunity given to the father of the family." Joshua go back to his seat to continue what the story. Seungcheol sneak to see the photo of Jeonghan on his table. This time it is a photo of him seriously writing something on a paper. He look so peaceful, Seungcheol thought. The peace he can't have if he's with me, other side of his brain answer. He look away. "We found out that the father that he knew is one of the Chef from Mr. Yoon's company. He and his wife don't have a child of their own." Joshua continue.

"Base on the people around them, the reason why he can't remember anything is because of falling from one of the mountain he hiked. They said that even they were koreans, they never lived here. He was raised in Sparti, another village from Greece. "Let's meet him, Cheol." Joshua's voice is cracking. "He belong to us. He belong to you."