Goodbye, angel

Cheol can't remember how he end up sitting on a dining table along with an old man and his wife. He look at the wife's hand shaking while holding his husband tightly like her world will shutter if she'll let go.

"So, he can't remember anything?" Joshua break the silence. "Even his childhood, his name? Nothing at all?" Joshua asked sternly. It made the atmosphere tensing than it was.

The Old man infront of them just nod. Closing his eyes tightly. Cheold saw how the man hold his wife's hand more tighty to release the tension. "And, Mr. Yoon ask you to bring him here?" Joshua asked again when he knew that the old man won't say anything.

"We..... we just want to live peacefully. He want his son to live a peaceful life." the old lady answered. Cheol can hear her voice cracking. He can see how the tears building up in her eyes."Jeonghan... He is our son now." the old lady continue wiping her tears that run through her cheeks.

"No, he has afamily who has been waiting for him." Joshua talked back. Cheol can hear how the latter tried his best not to raise his voice. "He has friends. He is not yours." by that, the old lady sobs.

"Mr. Yoon appoints us to look for him." the old man finally found his voice. He answered while attending to his wife wo's now covering her face with her palm while crying."If the father don't want him there. Then, he is ours." the old man continue. His voice more affirmative than usual.

"How can you talk like hes like a toy who was owned by anyone." Joshua's breathing hard than usual because of the frustration.

"He don't want to remember anything!" the old lady answer. Cheol saw how the tears keep running down her face. "He says that he's fine without knowing anything from his past. The most important is he's making new memorieswith us now."

"Because he can't rememeber anything! because you-" Cheol stop Joshua from talking by standing up from his seat and grabbing his elbow. Joshua look back at im with a confused face.

Seungcheol look at Joshua and softly nod his head. "But--" Joshua can't accept that he can't let go of his friend so easily. For a year, they never knew what happen.

"It's not our intention to make it hard for you." Seungcheol talked clamly. "He is a dear friend. He has his life aside from this."Cheol paused. He can feel the lump on his throat. He tried his best not to cry. No, he should be happy. Seeing Jeonghan earlier, with a bright smile. Laughing, he can't take that away from him now. "Please create more happy memories with him." He continued.

"Cheol.." Joshua was shocked. He look at Cheol and grab his arms. "We can't let go of Jeonghan like this."

Cheol look at Joshua and then to the old lady and his husband infront of him. They were still on their seat. The old man caressing his wife's back while leaning on him. "Please create more happy memories. Enough for him not to question who he's in the past." Cheol choked. "I know he's in good hand. And he deserve this life. Away to the people who is hurting him."

Cheol grab Joshua's hand dragging him out of the room. When Cheol open the door, his eyes met the eyes who he missed the most. "Hi, Angel. I miss you" he said on his self. Before he can't control himself Cheol started walking. He turn his back on Jeonghan, but he can still feel his gaze on him. His body can still remember his gaze feels like. Cheol look at the sky, hoping by doing that, it will stop his tears from dropping.

He let go of the tears he has been restrainig since earlier when they close the car door. Joshua who has been sitting infront of the car dont say anything. He fasten his seatbet and gesture their driver to go while looking at him at the rearview mirror. Cheol look away and focused himelf from the trees that they were passing by while he let his tears stroll down his cheeks. "As much as Jeonghan deserved to be happy You deserve that too." Joshua said while looking away. His eyes were on the road on his side. Cheol look at him.