Chapter 2

---

---

Y/N STOOD AT THE SIDELINES, watching on with a look of curiosity as the woman known as now mayberry, just telling her life story and how it eventually came to an end due to her cheating husband and a... "Whore" as she calls the one who slept with her now ex-husband.

"So that's why I'm here... To get my revenge..."

Mayberry said darkly, coming out to the shadows revealing her new form while holding a smoking cigarette, purple skin with horns on top of her head, red sclera with white pupils, along with white hair and with anthropomorphic legs.

"I mean, was she hotter?"

Asked Blitzo̶ in a casual tone, which made the woman, twitch in anger. Y/N's gazed turned to him as he said this, although with an unreadable expression as he continued to talk.

"Just saying, I had a hard time understanding unprompted melodrama you just spat at me tits." Blitzo̶ said, smirking at mayberry, who just just growled with a glowing red aura surrounding her, along with her hair floating. With Y/N shaking her head at him in disappointment.

"Aaanyway, I don't think you quite understand how were operating down here." Said Blitzo̶ as he stood up from his desk.

"See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death, frankly, are all probably down in hell with you." He said, leaning against the desk and then booped her nose. "Boop!"

"Not all of them." Mayberry said with her fist clenched up in the air. "That whore survived." She said with a sneer.

Y/N walked forward, and leaned against the side of his desk, mayberry started to explain what happened after her little 'massacre' with Y/N already envisioning it all her head, wagging her tail in thought as she looks up on the ceiling, a hand on her chin.

━━━━━━・❪ ⛓️🔴⛓️ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Y/N was pulled away from her thoughts and saw that mayberry slammed her hands on the desk, causing the desk beneath her cracking from the pressure as she leaned close to Blitzo̶, as she started screaming screaming at his face

"SHE IS NOT A HERO!"

Mayberry screamed, leaning even closer to Blitzo̶, causing him to lean back all the way into his seat out of intimidation. Y/N jumped out of the desk and just watched.

"Mhmm, yeah, my eyes thoughts exactly." He said, as he started to aggressively press one of the buttons beneath his desk, looking at Y/N, with a pleading look in his eye for her to do something. But did just shrugged her shoulders and just stood there.

━━━━━━・❪ ⛓️🔴⛓️ ❫ ・━━━━━━

"GUYS! I WANT YOU TO MEET-"