✨ Jealousy ✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"I love you more, baby," they broke the hug.

"H-hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked when he saw Jimin's teary eyes.

"Nothing, Kook. I'm just happy," Jimin smiled as Jungkook kissed him.

They both stood up from the floor as Jungkook went to his work.

***

Jimin closed their bedroom door as he walked toward the kitchen, where he saw Taehyung cleaning the sink.

"Wow, you cleaned very well," Jimin said.

Taehyung turned and slowly nodded his head, continuing to clean.

"Uhm... I am going to work and Jungkook has gone to work too. See you tonight," Jimin said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Taehyung turned as he saw Jimin walking towards the main door.

Soon, Jimin walked out of the house and locked the door behind him.

Now Taehyung was alone in the house.

He had no way out.

All the doors and windows were closed.

He had cleaned every corner of the house, and when he was finished, he walked toward the window, only to realize there was no way to open it.

Now the whole house was dark, with only a little light filtering in.

Taehyung didn't know what to do.

He walked towards his room and lay on the bed, missing his family badly, his eyes filled with fresh tears.

***

It was nighttime, and Taehyung was cooking dinner when Jimin came into the kitchen.

"Hi," Jimin said.

Taehyung turned and looked at Jimin, who sat at the dining table.

"Hello, Do you need anything master?" Taehyung asked as he stood near the table.

Jimin went silent for a moment, feeling guilty as he kept looking at Taehyung.

Jimin didn't know why, but his heart hurt when Taehyung called him "master."

"Uhm.... No, I don't need anything," Jimin said with a smile as he continued to cook.

Jimin stood, smiled at Taehyung, and then walked out of the kitchen.

***

It was dinner time, and Taehyung was serving food on plates when Jimin and Jungkook entered the room and sat at the table.

Taehyung served them food and then walked towards the sink to start cleaning.

____

"How was your day, Koo?" Jimin asked while chewing his food.

"It's not bad." Jungkook replied without looking at Jimin because he was looking down at his plate.

"Hey". Jungkook called as Taehyung turned, and saw Jungkook was already looking at him.

"Y-yes Master!!". Taehyung came near the table as he intertwined his hands, looking down.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung shook his head as a 'no' without looking at Jungkook.

"He'll eat". Jimin said.

"I am asking about morning lunch." Jungkook said, Keep eyeing Taehyung.

Jimin only said "oh" as he continued to eat.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face as he bit his lower lip with nervousness.

"He eats or doesn't eat as he pleases, what do you have to do with it? And secondly, you never asked any of our maids before, then why him?" Jimin said firmly as he glared at Taehyung, who lowered his head.

"Can you shut the fvck," Jungkook said, looking at Jimin, who stood and walked out furiously.

"Don't skip your food, you're already very weak," Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung, who lifted his head to find bunny staring at him.

Taehyung nodded his head, feeling a little better after hearing Jungkook's words.

***

Jungkook walked to his and Jimin's bedroom, where he found Jimin laying on the bed with his back turned.

"Jimin," Jungkook called as he climbed onto the bed.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook turned Jimin around.

"Nothing happened to me."

"Really? Then why did you leave in anger?"

"Jungkook, stop questioning." Jimin said.

"Then make me baby", Jungkook placed his one hand on Jimin's waist as he moved close to him and pressed their lips.

***

Days passed, Taehyung worked like a slave there and did all the household work.

Jungkook and Jimin always went to work, but Jimin was very rude to Taehyung because he was afraid of what would happen if Jungkook fell in love with him.

***

On the other hand, Taehyung's parents were a mess, especially Jin, who did not eat or drink well and always went to police stations with Namjoon.

The police tried to find Taehyung, but they didn't get any information about him.

J-Hope was about to k/ll Bogum because Taehyung had gone to his birthday party and didn't return home.

The police searched Bogum, but they didn't find any evidence.

Bogum told them that Taehyung had never come to his birthday party on that day.

***

It was afternoon, and Taehyung was laying on the bed in his own small room.

Jungkook and Jimin had already gone to work.

Taehyung was humming a tune while fiddling with his fingers.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung flinched when he heard Jungkook's voice.

He quickly stood and walked out of the room, as he saw Jungkook standing in the living room.

"Y-yes, Master," Taehyung said, confused.

Jungkook always returned home at night, so Taehyung was a bit confused to see him there at that time of day.

"Um, I am going to cut some wood, will you come with me?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung, who nodded slowly.

"Okay, come then," Jungkook called, pointing his hand.

Taehyung walked towards him.

Jungkook opened the door, and as they came outside, he turned to see Taehyung standing at the door and looking outside.

He did not had look outside the house as all the windows and doors were closed, and he was brought here at night, and he was unconscious at that time too.

"What happened". Jungkook asked when Taehyung just looked outside without coming.

There was no any house except Jungkook's.

There was only a forest.

Jungkook walked towards the car.

Finally Taehyung came out and followed him, both getting into the car and Jungkook driving off.

***

To be continued....