✨ kiss ✨

Ignore mistakes pls

***

Jungkook kissed him softly, then pulled Taehyung closer to his abdomen.

At first, Taehyung was surprised, but he kissed him back.

Their lips moved in sync, full of love.

Jungkook then started kissing a bit more roughly as he laid Taehyung on the floor and got over him without breaking the kiss.

Taehyung locked his legs around Jungkook's waist, and both of his hands were around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung's lower lip, not too hard.

After a couple of minutes, Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook left his lips and continued to kiss Taehyung's cheek and jaw with his wet lips.

Taehyung tilted his head, panting heavily.

Jungkook lifted his head and looked down at Taehyung, noticing his teary eyes and now bruised lip.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with his big doe eyes.

Jungkook gave him a final peck on the lips and then got up, helping Taehyung to his feet.

They both sat there silently, Taehyung still breathing heavily.

___

After sitting in silence for a while, Taehyung slowly stood up, and Jungkook followed.

"G-good n-night J-Jungkook," Taehyung stuttered as he turned and walked toward his room.

***

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispered, making sure Jimin didn't hear him.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook standing near the couch, gesturing for him to come closer.

Taehyung approached him with a confused look as he stood in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him as he lay on the couch and then spread his arms towards Taehyung.

"Can we sleep together, please?" Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung stared down at him for a while, then lay next to him, though the couch was a bit big.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist, pulling him closer against his chest.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook covered them with a duvet as they fell asleep while cuddling.

***

Next day

The next morning, Jungkook was the first to wake up.

He saw Taehyung still sleeping peacefully, and unknowingly smiled as he pulled Taehyung closer, admiring his beautiful face as he caressed it.

Taehyung was so beautiful, like an angel. Jungkook had fallen in love with Taehyung since the day Taehyung was brought to that small room after 'that tortured'.

On that day, Taehyung had so many bruises on his face because of Jungkook, but he still looked very beautiful.

Jungkook had actually decided to torture him while keeping him in the basement.

However, when he saw Taehyung's condition that morning, he did not feel like torturing him again.

The flawless charm and gentle soul of Taehyung left Jungkook in awe, but he couldn't bear the thought of ever parting ways with him, despite feeling unworthy.

He had not done this to any other slave before; he had tortured them until they died.

Jungkook longed to put an end to the pain Taehyung had endured and simply desired to shield him from any harm.

Jungkook leaned in and gently pecked Taehyung's lips multiple times, causing Taehyung to wake up from his beautiful dreamland.

"J-Jungkook," Taehyung said as he lightly pushed Jungkook, who was continuously kissing him.

"Good morning, my angel," Jungkook said with a sweet smile.

Taehyung blushed at the nickname and hid his red face in Jungkook's neck while mumbling "morning."

"Aw... is my baby shy?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

Taehyung shook his head as a 'no' but while still burying his face in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's eyes landed on his and Jimin's bedroom, and then he remembered Jimin was inside the room.

"T-taehyung," Jungkook said as he shook Taehyung's body lightly.

Taehyung backed away, looking at Jungkook's face.

"Rise and shine," Jungkook grinned and gently kissed Taehyung's lips as he stood up. Taehyung brushed his hair back and settled back onto the couch.

"Can you whip up some breakfast for me? I have to head to work," he requested. Jungkook knelt before Taehyung.

"Sure thing," tae replied as he nodded and watched, Jungkook bade him one last peck on the lips before heading to his bedroom.

***

To be continued....