✨ my slave✨

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Taehyung stopped the car in front of Jungkook's house and helped Jungkook out of the car.

They both entered the house, and Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the couch as he went to get the first aid kit.

Taehyung knelt in front of Jungkook on the ground and started to treat Jungkook's injured leg.

While Jungkook was kept thinking, "Why didn't Taehyung run away?"

Soon Taehyung finished treating Jungkook's leg and looked up at Jungkook, who was staring at him.

Taehyung gulped under his gaze and then looked down, unsure of what to do.

"Thank you," Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook staring back at him.

"Umm... Don't say 'thanks' master. This is my job to take care of my master, cuz I'm slave," Taehyung said softly, looking down at his lap.

"Yeah... But what you did was probably not something any servant would do."

Jungkook didn't understand where these feelings were coming from.

He had many servants before Taehyung, and he had never treated them kindly.

Why was he being nice to Taehyung?

He didn't understand his feelings, but he knew one thing - he would never hurt Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded his head, not knowing how to reply.

An awkward silence filled the room as Taehyung kept looking down and Jungkook admired his innocent, beautiful face.

____

"Umm... may I ask you something?" Taehyung decided to break the silence.

Jungkook nodded his head, not sure what Taehyung was going to ask, but he was ready to reply.

"W-why did y-you make me y-your.... s-s-slave?" Taehyung stuttered.

He was so afraid and didn't know what Jungkook would do after hearing his words, but he was just wondering.

"Ugmmm... You're not the only one who is my slave... I had so many slaves before you. This is my fantasy to torture people; people's pain makes me happy." Taehyung was shocked by Jungkook's answer; he didn't even hesitate to answer.

"T-then w-where are they?". Taehyung asked the question again; he just wanted to know.

"Slaves?". Jungkook asked, and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Well, I k! lled them." Taehyung widened his eyes; now he was scared .

"Does it mean you'll k-k!ll me t-too". Jungkook chuckled, and Taehyung looked at him confusedly.

"Why would I k!ll you when you have done nothing?"

"Then why did you k!ll them?" Taehyung just wanted to know; he was wondering about it.

"Because some tried to k!ll me, some tried to run away, and some tried to report me to the police. And the last slave before you was screaming a lot, which irritated me, so I put a knife in her throat, and she died.". Jungkook explained normally, but Taehyung was sweating badly and his heart was beating non-stop.

If he tries to do anything bad for them, Jungkook will k!ll him, too, Taehyung thought.

____

"Ugh... Do you need anything?" Taehyung changed the topic.

Jungkook shook his head as a 'no'.

"I want to take a nap," Jungkook said as he tried to stand, but Taehyung quickly helped him to stand.

"No need, I'm fine," Jungkook said as Taehyung backed away, nodding his head.

Jungkook slowly walked towards his bedroom.

Taehyung sighed when Jungkook closed his bedroom door.

Jungkook forgot one thing; he hadn't locked the main door because of his injured leg.

___

Taehyung looked at the wide-open main door and approached it.

As he looked outside, he really wanted to run away, but he was worried about what might happen to his family if he did. He didn't want to put them in danger.

So, he put on a fake smile and closed the door, deciding to stay and endure the pain to keep his family safe.

Taehyung walked toward his small room and lay on the bed, soon falling asleep.

___

Well, They had a very, very good conversation today.

Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook would talk to him so nicely, and Jungkook also didn't expect that he would be so nice to Taehyung.

***

Time skip

The next morning, Taehyung was washing dishes while Jungkook and Jimin were having breakfast.

"How's your leg now, master?" Taehyung asked as he finished washing the dishes.

Jimin seemed surprised, "What? Oh my God, your leg is injured, why didn't you tell me last night...oh, that's why you didn't cuddle me last night. And I thought you were mad at me."

"And how did this happen and why didn't you-". Jimin continued.

"Can you shut the fvck?" Jungkook growled, causing both Jimin and Taehyung to flinch.

Everyone went silent as Jungkook stood up.

"It's better than before," Jungkook said in low tone while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung was surprised.

__

Jungkook left the kitchen, and Jimin looked in the direction Jungkook had gone before turning to see Taehyung looking the same way.

"HEY!"

Taehyung flinched as he saw Jimin giving him a death glare and looked down.

"Do your work," Jimin ordered, and then he also walked out of the kitchen.

Taehyung sighed and continued to do his work.

***

As days passed, Jungkook became very close to Taehyung.

He used to quickly finished his work and returned home early to spend time with Taehyung.

Taehyung was also very happy and enjoyed spending time with Jungkook.

___

"Hey, how did you meet with Jimin?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as they both sat on the living room couch, watching a movie on TV.

It was the afternoon, and Jungkook had returned home early as usual.

Now, Taehyung didn't have to sit on the ground while kneeling.

Jungkook allowed Taehyung to sit on the couch next to him and now Taehyung can call them by name too.

___

"Ugmmm.... He was also my slave," Jungkook said, still looking at the TV.

"W-what?" Taehyung almost yelled as he turned towards Jungkook, who tilted his head.

***

To be continued....