❆ DaiSuga ❆

"DAICHI!! Look outside!" Suga cheered as he looked outside their bedroom window at an ungodly hour in the morning

Daichi groaned as he got up and walked over to his lover who was sitting on the windowsill with sparkly eyes.

"Let's go back to sleep baby..." Daichi says sleepily as he wraps his arms around Suga's waist.

"Noo! Look outside!" Suga says excitedly as he points outside, "This is rare for Japan!"

"How about we go out later? Let's go to sleep now bub..." Daichi muttered as he started dragging Suga back to bed.

At the sound of this, Suga springs up and drags Daichi to their closet.

"What're you doing now?" Daichi asks as he finally opens his eyes and looks at his lover.

"Bundle up love!!" Suga exclaims as he throws thick jackets on Daichi and himself.

"Wait... What?" Daichi rubs his eyes and put on the jackets, "So what are we doing exactly..?"

"Going out!~" Suga says with a smile as he puts on his jacket, hat, gloves, and scarf.

"I said later..." Daichi groans out as he puts on his winter clothes properly.

"Let's go bub!" Suga drags Daichi to the front door and they both put on boots.

After constant complaints, they're both outside in a nearby park. They walk through the town and admire the snow. The streets were pretty empty as there was no one as crazy as Suga to go out in the freezing cold at 6 in the morning on a random Saturday.

"Can we go home now? It's cold.." Daichi hugs his lover who's still looking around at the winter things.

"Oh! I know how to get you warmed up!~" Suga cheers while once more, dragging his lover with him.

"Where are we off to now?" Daichi asks as he's used to this by now.

"HOT COCOA!!" Suga says with a wide grin on his face.

They stopped by a cafe and got hot chocolate. Poor Daichi got home later with frozen limbs... Suga was fine though!