☘︎ BokuAka ☘︎

"AKAASHI!!" Bokuto screams as he runs to Akaashi

Akaashi turns around to face his lover, "Good morning Bokuto-san"

"Happy Valentine's day my love!" Bokuto cheers with a smirk.

Akaashi plants a short yet sweet kiss on Bokuto's cheek, "I'm making you some chocolate~"

"REALLY?! I have the best boyfriend! Hey, hey, HEY!!" Bokuto exclaims as he hugs Akaashi even tighter.

Akaashi smiles sweetly to his lover, "Give me some time and you'll have chocolate made by yours truly~"

"Thank you Agaashi~" Bokuto gives his lover a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Now leave the kitchen so that I can surprise you." Akaashi deadpans as he pushes Bokuto out of the kitchen.

"But-" Bokuto starts.

"No buts." Akaashi say with a cold hard stare, "Wait a few hours okay?"

"Fine..." Bokuto's hair deflates as Akaashi re-enters the kitchen.

Bokuto's eyes light up as he gets the perfect idea. He gets ready, puts on a jacket and heads out the door. Hours later, Akaashi's done the chocolate so he goes looking for Bokuto but he's nowhere to be found.

Akaashi sighs, "Where is he?" 

Akaashi prepares everything and right as he finishes, he feels large hands snake around his body.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long..." Bokuto says as he hands his lover some flowers.

"Thank you Bokuto-san, I really appr-" This time, Akaashi gets interrupted but with a kiss on the cheek from none other than his precious lover.