❆ DaiSuga ❆

"Daichi

"Daichi... I'm so nervous!!" Suga exclaims while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Don't worry Suga! You're smart, you won't fail this exam.." Daichi says while stroking his setter's hair.

"Eek! She's handing them back now! What if I failed?!" Suga leans against his friend's chest.

"You'll be okay, it's not like she's calling your name now-" Daichi jnxed it and their teacher said Suga's name next.

"Kōshi Sugawara. Your exam." The teacher says strictly before placing it face down on her desk.

Suga sigh and gets up to get his test. Immediately after, he walks back to Daichi without even looking at the exam.

"Daichi... What if I get lower than 40%..." Suga laid his head back in Daichi's chest.

Daichi tried to comfort his friend by stroking his hair once more, "I'm positive you passed. Why don't you take a look?"

"Okay..." Suga closes his eyes and shakily brings his exam face up.

"Suga! Oh my god!" Daichi screams but Suga couldn't tell if it was a good scream or a bad one.

Suga slowly opens his eyes and sees a big 98.42% on his paper, "I passed!"

"Good job Suga! I knew you could do it!" Daichi hugged Suga tightly until it was his turn to panic.

"Daichi Sawamura. Your exam." Said the teacher before putting Daichi's exam face own on her desk.

"Oh no..." Daichi muttered as he got up.