ending🥹

The three of you walk back into the living room, blushing like crazy and looking at the floor.

"Looks like you guys had some fun" yoongi says with a wide grin that made him look like a cat even more.

"Shut up" you say and cross your arms.

"Everyone's had their turn right?" Hoseok asks and everyone nod as yes.

"Well that was fun guys, time to go to bed" Jin says with a yawn.

"I'm sleeping with y/n tonight" Jungkook says and everyone looks at him with a wtf look, especially you.

"And why are you sleeping with me?" You ask him but he just smirks.

"Because I want me and you to play another dirty truth or dare.... Alone.... In your room". Jungkook says and the hyungs just sigh before heading to go and sleep.

You were now alone with the maknae boys. You were about to say something before Jimin spoke.

"I'm in" Jimin says. "Me too" taehyung follows but you just scoff at their behavior.

"I can see you motherfuckers are so turned on right now but that's not happening" you say as you cross your arms and look at an empty space.

"You're no fun" taehyung said and plops on the couch.

Jimin comes dangerously close to you, his eyes filled with lust.

"Please y/niee, it will be fun" he says before kissing the sweet spot on your neck and a moan unknowingly leaves your lips.

Jimin begins to leave wet kisses from your neck up to your jawline and you moan softly, turning the three boys on just by the sounds you were making. "Please baby" Jimin whispers in your ear before biting your earlobe, earning a sexy moan from you.

Jungkook smirks and stands up before walking towards the couch where Jimin was kissing you and he easily lifts you up like paper, his body in between your legs that were wrapped around his small waist.

He carries you to the room and taehyung with Jimin followed.

Tae locked the door after coming in and Jungkook places you on the bed.

You all sat on your bed and you gulped with uneasiness as they all were practically undressing you with their eyes.

"Truth or dare y/n" Jimin asks you. You already knew what they wanted you to pick and you yourself wanted to pick it.

"D-dare". After you said this Jimin smirks and bit his lower lip.

"I dare you to have a foursome with us babygirl"

(Imagine the rest but keep in mind that those three boys were really horny at that time, especially jk😉)

Lol, Sorry for super short book guy, this was just basically about playing truth or dare with BTS, it's not really a novel or story