04

☆⋆。 🌊 𖦹°‧★

Little note: the questions that was asked for bada to answer, i got them from interviews that bada went like leo j's makeup interview andSeason B Season rain's one

Little note: the questions that was asked for bada to answer, i got them from interviews that bada went like leo j's makeup interview andSeason B Season rain's one. So, no i didnt made up these answers by myself! just a quick heads up

𖤐

Y/n's pov

When we got into the restaurant, the instant kick of aroma came. Ah yes the smell of food. Wish I can smell this 24/7... anyways..

We walked to a corner side table so it won't be that noticeable for people to recognize me. The waitress comes up and asks what do we wanna order.

"What do you want?" Bada mouthes to me. "Spicy and one coke" I mouthed to her back. "One normal kalguksu and one spicy kalguksu please." "Alright, any drinks?" The waitress said while writing our meals down. "One beer and one coke thats it."

The waitress bowed and told us our order will be arrived shortly. "Sooo... continuing our question asking game.." i pursed my hands together as it was feeling kinda awkward. "mhm oh yeah okay third question! What's your favorite food?"

"Oh hard question.." I scratched my head while trying to think what's my favorite food. "I think.. (f/f)[favorite food]??" "Oooo that's a good choice! I love it too!!"  Bada gasped and lets out a tiny squeal

"Omg twinsss!!!" I chuckled at our behavior. "Alright next question shoot." I bluntly said as I wanted this to be over so i can ask her questions.

"What's the hardest part of you being the leader?" Bada asked as she put her hands on her face.

"Hmm... I think the hardest part is.. thinking I'm not good enough for them. Being the leader is a huge responsibility.. they're kinda like my kids even tho Nari is older" i laughed softly at the last part thinking Nari acting like a child.

Bada nods her head as she listens. "I totally relate to that.. I as a leader can be very stressful at times. It's like you need to set a good example to your group you know?" Bada pouted her cheeks as I nodded with a slight frown.

Even tho i was frowning the only thing that was running through my mind was Bada's cute pout.. like seriously.. How can this woman be so goddamn cute even tho shes like 5 years older than me?? I honestly wish we can screenshots with our heads.. like i NEED to capture this moment with her!

"Ok quit the sadness over here! Now last question.." As Bada was gonna ask the last question the waitress came with our food already. We thanked the waitress as she bowed to us in return.

I took a sip of the hot soup and I could tell it was gonna be the most amazing dang meal im ever gonna have. "Okayy let me continue.. last question.." Bada said in a slow voice trying to thrill me "who's your favorite member in BEBE since you watched supa2(swf2)?!" She used her spoon and pretended it was a mic for me to speak.