The Stormy Birthday!

Izuku Midoriya is a young boy in a world where 80% of the population has some form of power or mutation called quirks. But this amazing boy has never had such a thing. You see, he's part of the 20% born without a special power or mutation. In a world where one's station in society is determined with power by birth, he unfortunately lost. Soon, he was ostracized by the kids at school. By the teachers, police, hell, even heroes. The profession he yearns to have himself. To be a hero. That's his dream.

     But even though he gets beaten and abused by nearly everyone, there's always been three people on his side. His mother Inko Midoriya, his auntie Mitsuki Bakugo, who, while not his real aunt, treats him like he is her flesh and blood, and finally his actual aunt Hina Midoriya the sister of Inko, Hina is the sole of the three who actually possessed a powerful quirk and is the pro hero Seon. Even Izuku's own father and one-time best friend, Katsuki Bakugo, despise him for his quirklessness. Hisashi Midoriya essentially fled to America to avoid him but does pay child support even though he never visits.

     Katsuki has always been the first to hurt Izuku. Even before he began to use his quirk on him. Now, though, he uses Izuku for quirk training. Such a horrible fate to befall one who possessed the truest heroic spirit anh has ever seen. But even so.... even with all the pain and abuse, Izuku suffers through it all with a smile and unbending will to become a hero. Today was different, though. Why? Well, simple. Today is July 15th. Izuku's birthday. As well today, he finally gets to see his aunties again.

    For Mitsuki, he hadn't seen her in person in a year. See, he had stopped visiting the Bakugos after Katsuki began using his quirk on him when he was 7. So other than when Mitsuki visited, he had rarely seen her. For Hina, it was different. She was a pro hero and worked in Mie prefecture. It was difficult for them to visit each other as she is one of the few heroes there. But for some strange reason, Hina refused to miss out on her neohews birthday this year. As such, she got the Wild Wild PussyCats to take her place for a week.

    The day started with his mother Inko, a short chubby green haired woman, woke him up with a breakfast that consisted of pancakes shaped like Izuku's favorite hero's face. Hina had been his favorite hero because she was his aunt, and her quirk Total Weather Control was beyond strong. In truth, Hina could easily protect even Musutafu single handedly, but she doesn't. She always keeps her true power hidden as she enjoys her work in Mie. After that, he helped his mom decorate for the party. Even though it would only be the four of them.

    A couple of hours later, both Hina and Mitsuki arrived at almost the same time. Hina was a tall, voluptuous version of his mom. She kept her long green hair in a ponytail. She stood 5'7 and had n athletic build and was on par with Mitsuki's own very curvaceous figure. Her eyes were a beautiful blue color that seemed to shine like sapphires. Mitsuki as well was 5'7. She has spiky ash blonde hair and beautiful ruby colored eyes. She was not as muscular as Hina, but she had a very young appearance due to her quirk glycerin. As well she had a very large bust and buttocks just as Hina did. When they arrived, both glomped the adorable green haired boy.

    He was blushing hard as they hugged him and nuzzled his cheeks. "Ohhh, cutie, I missed ya so much!" Exclaimed Mitsuki as Izuku had steam shooting from his nose and ears. Hina nodded as well. Both hugged him hard before letting him go and kissing his cheeks, leaving him a stuttering mess. "Hehe, you just get cuter by the day, Izu-chan!" Hina said as she and the others laughed at the boy's blushing state. "Hey Inko, great to see ya again." Mitsuki said as she and Hina sat their gifts on the coffee table.

    Inko smiled at seeing her best friend and sister. "Yeah. Hehe, sorry, I just felt a bit awkward visiting you guys. Katsuki seems to be at that age." Inko said with a sigh, making Hina tense up for a second. Mitsuki groaned at that. "Yeah. Brat keeps eyeballing my tits and ass. The little shit is super fucked up." Mitsuki growled. Inko and Hina blinked before getting a green tint to their faces. "Not gonna lie. That's just disgusting Mitsuki." Hina said as the three women each shuddered from the knowledge of Katsuki having the hots for his mom.