이.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ ✎

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
✎...

As soon as Hongjoong entered his building, everything went into autopilot. Looking momentarily into the crowd of workers, he could see everyone moving around frantically in an attempt to seem busy, but Hongjoong saw right through it all. He knew they were avoiding his gaze, which disturbed the part of him that cared about people. But once they were out of his sight, he reverted to his cold, indifferent self. In the past, when all of his prescription medications were functioning properly, Hongjoong had aspirations of becoming a kind, compassionate boss who would take matters seriously when needed. However, as he grew older, those compassionate feelings started to wane until finally, he started to lack empathy—the one trait that distinguishes a human from a psychopath.

In any case, though, Hongjoong couldn't hold it against them for being afraid, since everyone was aware of the evil side to his intriguing, charming appearance. But naturally, they refused to go into further detail. That's probably the safest thing the employees could do, primarily because their unexpected demise is prevented by their lack of curiosity. To be honest, Hongjoong still find it amazing how devoted his crew was to him, but yet again fear and desperation drives people to act irrationally. After all that's how they built this company
.......by spreading fear.

With Mingi's skill at manipulation and persuasion, it was never difficult to attract the jobless swines, who were desperate to acquire a fat check. They used that desperation to pull the money hungry gamblers in , just for Hongjoong to mold them the way he wanted. That's the only thing Hongjoong really appreciated about the alter living inside him. Because it gave him more power to control the mere humans he had no care for.

Instilling fear with the promise of good meant ultimate power, and Hongjoong possessed all of it. He was untouchable thanks to the demon that lived within him. The authorities were powerless to stop him, and the government went out of its way to accommodate him. He was essentially a walking God in human form throughout Korea, yet he never acted tyrannically.....because he had people to do it for him.

Regardless of his power, Hongjoong still had a job: gathering souls for the wicked one that lived inside him. Call him selfish for exploiting innocent people for his personal benefit, but Hongjoong was actually sparing everyone from more harm than they realized . He was doing his best to keep his split personality from taking over, but with so much time passing since the last soul, he could feel the corruption seeping into his veins. But still he tried to ignore it.

"Yeosang what's my schedule?" Hongjoong asked walking down the long hallway to his office

" you have a few meetings with a few other potential partners...also there is an interview pending " Yeosang said trying his best to keep up with the fast pace.