Forget About Me

A/N.: Here we are again! This is a concept that has been resting on my brain for some time.

It will be set during their 2nd year of college, approximately one year, maybe more after their public "break-up". This will be short. Just some scenes. Hope you like this idea!

Now, to the usual warnings:

- The rating may change along with the story, so be attentive to that. I'll give a heads-up if it happens, anyway.

- English is not my first language. Feel free to warn me of any mistakes you find along the way.

- You can also find this fanfic on Wattpad under the same name.

Disclaimer:

This is a fanfic. I used real people as a source of inspiration, but the events and the characters' descriptions are fiction.

Let's gooo!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

"Pat, here. Have your phone back. And go take out the trash!"

"Pa, can't you do it yourself? Pat came back just now!" Pat's mother screams back at her daughter.

"The doctor said he was fine and could return to his normal life."

Pat laughs at the interaction and notices his phone.

"Is this my phone? We bought a new one?"

Pat looks enthusiastically at his "new" phone and lights the screen. Fortunately, it has fingerprint recognition, so he manages to unlock the phone easily. It has a few notifications, some messages... He opens the most recent one.

[Ai tao Dimples: Meet outside in 5.]

What? Who is this now?

The profile photo only shows a smiley/sad emoticon ):) on a dark blue background. It has been sent 15 minutes ago. Besides this message, there is only one more in the chat.

[Ai tao Dimples: I'll be back in 10 days. Don't miss me too much! 555] This one is dated four days before the accident.

He doesn't remember what happened. It is all blank. But from what people said, he was in a cab, and a truck came in their direction. So, the driver drove them off the road, and they hit a tree. With the impact, he hit his head and stayed unconscious for three whole days. In a certain way, the driver was worse. He broke his arm, his wrist and a leg. Pat had visited him in the hospital before he got released one day ago. Nevertheless, when Pat came to consciousness, he didn't remember a part of his life.

He remembers meeting his new friends in college. He remembers hitting it off with Korn in the initiation. He has been messaging Pa to check on him and has visited him at the hospital after he had woken up. Apart from that, it's blank. He remembers nothing more. It will be a disgrace to come back to school and remember nothing of what he has learned from the last year and semester.

"Pat, trash!"

He shakes his head, his phone getting into focus again.

"Pa, no. I'll go."

His mother makes a movement to get up, but Pat stops her.

"No, Ma! It's fine. I even want to go and get some ice cream."