Complicated

A/N: Hello, Buddies! Here's the next chapter. See you guys at the end of it!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

It is 6:30 a.m. when they get home. In the hospital, Pran did a blood check for drugs, and it was proven he was indeed drugged with a popular date rape drug. The police were called in when Pran woke up, and they presented a formal complaint. Then, he was released from the hospital with the warning that they would need to come back if Pran displayed warning signs like seizures.

"Are you hungry?"

Pran had been fed in the hospital. Still, he didn't eat that much.

"No. Just tired."

"You should rest then. Take a shower and go to bed. I'll stay while you sleep to watch over you."

"Thank you, Pat."

Pran exits the living room in the direction of the bathroom. A minute later, Pat can hear the water of the shower running.

The quantity of drugs Pran took was small but enough to put him in that state for some hours. The images of what could have happened keep repeating in Pat's head. He feels revolted at the thoughts. Damn! A slap on Pran's irresponsible ass is the thing that he's yearning for the most. Scratch that, second most. The first would be to rip off that disgusting fucker's skin and burn him alive. That guy could have taken Pran away and done with him whatever he wanted. Then, leave him like nothing.

Tears of rage and frustration threaten to come out of his eyes. He knows that he needs to control himself. Pran has already gone through a lot tonight. In an attempt to distract himself, he takes his phone out and rechecks Pa's voice message saying she had reached home safely and to call her once they get out of the hospital. He still didn't call her. Let her sleep a bit. He doesn't even want to imagine if this had happened to her. A feeling of fear mixed with a lack of power overcomes him. What if this happens to her, and he's not there? What if this happens to Pran again?

He tries to remember again the face of the guy who gave that drink to Pran, but his tensed muscles and chapped lips are the only things he can see, the image blurred in his mind.

A soft touch of his shoulder makes him jump.

"Are you okay?"

Pat turns to see Pran. He has changed clothes and is now wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts, his hair still slightly wet.

Pat nods, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a slight headache."

"The nurse said you could take an analgesic if you needed it. I have it somewhere."

Pat starts heading for the sofa, where he left the bag with the food and medication, but Pran stops him. He grabs his hand, drawing circles with his thumb over Pat's skin.

"It's okay. I can bear with it for now. I think I'm just tired."

"Hum... So go to bed."

Pat recovers his hand from Pran's grip, and Pran knits his eyebrows.

"Are you angry about something?"

Pat tightens his lips.

"No."

"Yes, you are. What's going on?"

Why is he pushing him? Just let him alone. Don't provoke!

"Nothing."

"Pat."

The way he called him was not soft, as if he was trying to convince him to talk. No. It was authoritarian. The nerve...