Past (1 of 2)

*It was the year 2000. You were 8 years old, I was 4, Mala and Attina were 14,  Indria and Alana were 13, Caspia and Adella were 12, Tamika and Aquata were 11, Karina and Arista were 10, Perla, Adrina, Heather, Bridgette, Lindsay, Gwen, and Courtney were 9, and Ariel was 8. It all started when Popeye The Sailor took me and my family for a ride on his boat. He was even singing his own song.*

Popeye:*sings* I'm Popeye, the Sailor man. I'm Popeye, the Sailor man. I'm strong to the finish cause I eat me spinach. I'm Popeye, the Sailor man.

Jennifer: Thanks for taking us out on your boat, Popeye!

Popeye: Anytime, Madame! I yam that I yam! *chuckles* Any friend of Triton is a friend of mine.

Augustus: You know Triton?!

Popeye: Yep! Remember that Sinbad, the Sailor that I met? He tried to takes over Atlantica! After I beat him and saved Olive, Triton thanked me.

Young Y/N: Wow!

Heather: Dang!

Me: Mommy! Look! Fishy!

Jennifer: I know, sweetie!

Popeye: You going swimming?

Augustus: Absolutely, Popeye!

Popeye: Be careful down there! And if anything happens, let me know, and I have a can of spinach with me.

Bridgette: Thanks, Popeye!

*We went underwater, and I felt a tickle on my neck. I was laughing. I had gills that didn't show. And my feet turned into a goldfish like tail.*

Heather: Look at you, Ryan! You look so cute!

Lindsay: He sure does, Heather!

*We arrived in Atlantica.*

King Triton: Ah, Jennifer! So nice to see you and your husband again!

Athena: It's been years!

Jennifer: I know!

Augustus: How have you been, Triton?

Triton: Excellent, Augustus! I see you met Popeye! He saved us from Sinbad the Sailor. He was a traitor. He works for Rita Repulsa and her goons.

Ursula: It's true. Look at what he did to my lair!

*She showed us the vandalized lair.*

Heather: Oh my goodness! Sinbad did this?!

Young Ariel: That's right, Heather!

Young Courtney: Rita even ordered him to kill our mother, which was thwarted by Popeye.

Young Y/N: No way! Really?! How?!

Young Perla: You know that spinach he eats?

Bridgette: Oh yeah.......! He defeated Sinbad the bad Sailor with the Spinach! It actually makes him stronger!

Young Courtney: You bet! Anyway, let's head inside!

*Little did we know, we were being watched by Sinbad himself.*

Note: Part 2 will have you killing the villains after Popeye weakens them with his fists.