Daisy and Peach as Mermaids

*It was getting close to 10pm. Which was getting close to my bedtime. We were getting ready to head home when suddenly, we ran into two familiar mermaids that looked like Daisy and Peach.*

Me: What the......? Peach? Daisy?!

Y/N: Girls, what are you doing here?!

Peach: We came to see you two! Popeye told us you and Ryan are mermen!

Me: Actually, I'm more of a merboy.

Daisy:*chuckles* You're silly! Anyways, Daisy and I are attracted to mermen, so Gwen and Courtney came up with the idea to get closer to you and your brother.

Me: Wait..... what was their idea?

Peach: They talked with Ursula, who made us permanent mermaids, so we could be with you guys.

Me: Wait...... Ms. Gwen and Courtney are okay with sharing us with you girls?!

Gwen: That's right, kiddo! Courtney actually came up with the idea.

Courtney: She's right. We both agreed to share you and your brother with Peach and Daisy, who are the same age as Ariel!

Me: Oh......

Y/N: Wow..... so it was Ursula's spell that made you girls permanent mermaids, huh?

Gwen: Yep!

Peach: So, you guys heading back home?

Jennifer: Yeah. We're gonna let Jack Dawson stay at our house for a while. We have a guest bedroom for him to stay in. And it's almost Ryan's bedtime.

Daisy: Yeah, we gotta go to sleep too, anyway. Even merfolks have to sleep, too.

Peach: Before you guys go, I heard about Ryan's embarrassing accident during that extreme challenge. How's he doing?

Heather: He's doing okay. He's still embarrassed about that.

Daisy: Who made Ryan drink too much water, anyway?!

Lindsay: His bully snuck onto our island and flushed a bunch of baby wipes down the septic tank, and it was a disaster. Fortunately, we were able to make him unclog the baffle with his bare hands.

Bridgette: Serves him right for what he did to our sister and youngest brother!

Me: Yeah...... it was embarrassing......

Daisy: Don't worry. He's currently locked up for his actions, thanks to Y/N and your family.

Me: Good. Let him rot behind bars.

Lindsay: And if he does that to us again, we'll be ready! And we won't let him anywhere near you again.

Me: Good. *🥱*

Jennifer: Well, we better get home and get Ryan to bed. We'll see you tomorrow.

Peach: You too!

*We swam back to the surface and turned back into humans before we went home. When we got there, we all got ready for bed. Unfortunately, we were unaware that Robert is planning on doing something dirty! Uh oh.......*

Note: The next chapter will be where we stop Robert from doing something bad!