Treasure Hunters (2 of 2)

*I forgot to mention your tail was blue with black stripes. My tail was a goldfish colored and blue with black polka-dots. Heather's tail and top were dark red, Bridgette's were sapphire blue, Lindsay's were ruby red, mom's were violet. Dad's tail was emerald green. Anyway, as we swam into Atlantica......*

Triton: Ah, Y/N! We've been expecting you and your family.

Gwen: Hi, Anakin!

Y/N: Hi, Snips! It's been months since we've seen each other!

Gwen: I know! We haven't seen each other since the finale of Total Drama World Tour!

Courtney: Remember when we were filming our first episode of Total Drama Island back in 2007? Ryan was 11 at the time!

Me: I was! I'm just glad my sister didn't get her head shaved.

Heather: Yeah, I don't think my brother would like me being bald.

Gwen: Yeah, it's a good thing you dodged the clippers.

Heather: I know!

Lindsay: And to be honest, I would never dare you to get your head shaved.

Heather: I know, Lindsay! I know!

Bridgette: That was a few episodes after the Brunch of Disgustingness challenge. Remember when our brothers and the guys won the challenge? We actually weren't jealous of our little brothers.

Heather: That's right, Bridgette! We were proud of them!

Gwen: Yeah, but when they didn't come back after a few days, you guys got worried, didn't you?

Heather: Yeah, because when I tried to call the resort, it wasn't a resort. Turned out their boat was in Antarctica.

Courtney: How did it end up there?!

Jennifer: My son's bully did that.

Courtney: No.......!

Triton: That's horrible!

Heather: Yeah. And when Chris told us their yacht hit an iceberg, my sisters and I panicked, so the girls and I had to take Chris' helicopter and fly to save my brothers.

Me: Yeah...... it was horrible.......!

Y/N: Yeah, but we'll talk about it more later. Gwen, how did we get the ability to turn into merfolk?

Gwen: Your parents were blessed by the fish god that gave them merfolk powers. And now, it's in your blood.

Y/N: Wow! That explains it! Also, I've made it so that if the Shark bully ever tries to get his powers back, he will fail.

Courtney: Excellent! Anyway, you guys want to go check out the RMS Titanic?

Me: I think that would be very cool!

Y/N: Maybe we'll find that blue diamond, which is the heart of the ocean.

Attina: The one Rose wore when she was on the ship?

Y/N: Yep! That's the one. I'm glad Rose left Cal Hockley.

Me: Yeah! Especially after what he did to Jack and Rose.

Mala: Yeah, I remember hearing about that!

Ariel: Me too! I mean, framing Jack for stealing something that was never stolen?! And hurting his fiance like that?!

Perla: I know, Ariel! We can talk about it on the way!

Attina: Perla is right! We gotta head over to the ship.

Triton: Be careful, girls!

Aquata: You too, daddy!

*We begin exploring the Titanic. The ship was huge! Apparently, the bully was reenacting the night the Titanic sank, except a different night, when he set up a fake resort prize for revenge. Anyway, I swam into the ship. I even saw the grand staircase.*

Me: Woah!

Courtney: Yeah! It's too bad that she went down.

Me: You said it.

*Outside the ship.......*

Lindsay: Hey, everyone! I found something shiny!

Heather: What is it?!

Bridgette: It looks blue!

*We all swam to the bottom of the ocean. It was the blue diamond.*

Heather: Woah!

Rosy: Woah! We've been looking for the diamond!

Me: Rosy?! You and your friends are here?! How are you?!

Rosy: Good! We knew the blue diamond was here!

Silver: Uh, guys? There's something else I've found.

*We brushed the sand off a block if ice that had a familiar man in it.*

Me: Is that who I think it is?!

Y/N: Yes, little brother! It is! Jack Dawson!

Note: Will we free Jack from a block of ice? Find out as our story continues.........