To Wear A Mask

* ˚ ✦ This contains Spoilers about Simon and Sophia other than that enjoy! :)

The transition from adversaries to companions was an intricate dance between conflicting loyalties, an unexpected journey that forged a unique connection between Pinocchio and yourself

The transition from adversaries to companions was an intricate dance between conflicting loyalties, an unexpected journey that forged a unique connection between Pinocchio and yourself. In the earlier chapters of your shared history, you wore the mask of a Stalker, driven by a vehement disdain for puppets, viewing them as adversaries to be defeated.

In the unforgiving streets of Krat, your paths frequently crossed with Pinocchio, the blue-eyed puppet with starry freckles. The clashes between you and P were fierce, a series of battles where your Stalker determination clashed with his unwavering resolve to not harm you. Despite your relentless attacks, P saw through the animosity, recognizing a potential ally beneath the surface.

It was a pivotal moment when, instead of retaliating, Pinocchio extended a hand in assistance. In an unexpected twist, he saved you from a perilous situation, a gesture that defied the animosity that had fueled your Stalker persona. The gesture left you conflicted, torn between the past vendettas and a newfound understanding of the puppet who refused to see you as an enemy.

The journey continued as Pinocchio brought you to Hotel Krat, a sanctuary where survivors and puppets coexisted against the backdrop of the puppet-infested streets. The transition from Stalker to survivor was not without its challenges, as you retired the mask that once concealed your identity. The hotel became a refuge, a place where bonds were formed, and perceptions were challenged.

As the walls of animosity crumbled, a genuine connection blossomed between you and Pinocchio. The puppet's unwavering kindness and understanding paved the way for a unique companionship that transcended the boundaries of past conflicts. Love, unexpected and profound, emerged from the ashes of former enmity, crafting a narrative that spoke to the transformative power of understanding and compassion in the midst of chaos.

Your transition from a Stalker to a survivor intrigued the inhabitants of Hotel Krat, and the curiosity about your past adventures became a source of fascination among your fellow survivors. As you chose to stay behind and contribute to the workings of the hotel, your stories from the Stalker days became a frequent topic of conversation.

Survivors gathered around, their eyes reflecting a mix of curiosity and awe as you recounted the daring escapades, intense battles, and narrow escapes from your Stalker days. The tales of facing off against other puppets, navigating through the dangerous streets of Krat, and the conflicts that defined your past added an extra layer of excitement to the otherwise subdued atmosphere of the hotel.

The residents, both puppet and human, found the narratives captivating. The stories provided a glimpse into a world outside the safety of the hotel's walls, where survival was a constant struggle, and alliances formed in the unlikeliest of places. Your experiences, once fueled by animosity toward puppets, now served as a testament to the transformative power of Hotel Krat.