[ Chapter 6 ] ♤ [ Johnny Cage x Kenshi Takahashi ]

🌠,🔮 - Suggestive/Angst Chapter‼️

The rain was pouring down heavily over the man in front of Johnny, as he eyed him up and down. He couldn't tell what his second gender was, as there was no immediate scent coming off him. The man did not seem intimidated or star-struck at all, despite standing in front of a famous actor for the second time.

"Cage!" the man called out, his voice stern and annoyed. "Are you listening?" He scowled. Johnny let out a playful laugh, his confidence surging through him as he stepped aside to let the man in.

"Never thought I'd see you in person again, Takahashi," Johnny muttered under his breath, biting his lower lip as his eyes roamed all over the man's perfect and fit body. He couldn't help but admire the swordsman's muscles, which were visible through his shirt as the fabric clung to his biceps and torso in all the right places.

Kenshi turned to face Johnny, his arms crossed over his chest. "Do not attempt to talk to me at all while I'm here. I know we're supposed to set out for Outworld together, but I do friends or close relationships. Liu Kang needs our help, and that is all I'm here for."

Johnny clicked his tongue, his eyebrow raised as he spoke, "But this is the second time you're in my house, and you're staying the night! Come on, Kenshi, have some fun with me." The actor pretended to be hurt as he took a few steps closer to Kenshi, his eyes shining with excitement.

Kenshi remained silent, ignoring Johnny's attempts to make conversation. Without a word, he headed towards a random guest bedroom in the house. Johnny felt a pang of hurt, but he tried to shake it off. He sat on a nearby counter, his face falling into a frown.

As he sat there, his eyes fell on a bottle of alcohol. He had planned to throw a wild house party that night, but Liu Kang's message about an important quest in Outworld forced him to cancel all his plans.

Johnny struggled with himself, tempted to take a swig from the bottle. But he knew he had other places to be later that night, and being drunk or hungover wasn't the most responsible thing he could do. He could already hear Liu Kang's disapproving voice in his head, warning him of the consequences of his actions.

Despite the temptation, Johnny knew he had to stay focused and sober. The quest in Outworld was too important to risk messing up. He took a deep breath and steeled himself for the challenges ahead.

Johnny checked the time on his watch and realized that he had been lost in his thoughts for over 20 minutes. He decided to take Liu Kang's advice and get some sleep while he had the chance. He knew that randomly waking up at 4 in the morning would only make him more tired.

As he made his way towards the staircase, a loud bang echoed through the house, making him stop in his tracks. His heart raced as he tried to locate the source of the noise. Suddenly, he realized that the sound had come from Kenshi's room.

Johnny bolted up the stairs, worried that his guest might be hurt or that something had been broken in his luxurious home. He opened the door as quickly as he could and scanned the room for Kenshi, his eyebrows furrowed in concern and confusion.

To his surprise, he found Kenshi lying on the floor, covered in blankets and giggling uncontrollably. "Sorry about that," Kenshi said, clearing his throat and standing up to fold the blankets neatly. Johnny remembered that Kenshi preferred his room to be pitch black, even though Sento had granted him a second vision. It seemed that the darkness brought him a sense of calm, which was a welcome relief from the constant blue that surrounded him.

Johnny couldn't believe what he was seeing. Was that a genuine laugh? he wondered, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

As Johnny stood in the room, he suddenly noticed a sweet scent filling the air. His body tensed, and he felt the temperature in the room rise. He couldn't believe it - was that the scent of an Omega? It couldn't be. He muttered Kenshi's name under his breath, trying to make sense of what was happening.