Scott vs the closest

Smut
________________
Scott pov:

I am not gay, really I'm not. So what is sometimes when Wallace gets out of the shower my eyes linger for a bit too long, that doesn't make me gay!

I grone and pick up the phone dialing Ramona, we broke up 4 months ago but it was mutual and we're still friends. She picks up the phone "hey Scott! What's up, I see you decided to wake up at a respectable time today" I sigh and run a hand over my face "no I didn't sleep." Ramona pauses "oh... what's up Scott-" "do you think I'm gay!" "Oh? Uhh well how should I know... I mean you dated me, and knives, and Nat"

I whine and begin sifting through the fridge looking for some beer, yeah SURE maybe I " don't drink" but I'm having a crisis so forgive me if I wish to drown my problems in alcohol. "I know it's just- you had a little... bi faze didn't you... I'll get over it right?" Ramona lets out a noise of sympathy and pauses before she speaks "is Wallace home Scott..." "no he went to the store"

I open a can of alcohol and chug half of it down, an awkward silence falls over the call. "Listen Scott"Ramona finally speaks "I'm going to go, but I'll talk to you later, ok?" I finish the bottle quickly and grab another, god I'm a lightweight, " yeah ok bye" the line goes dead..

My eyes dart across the small apartment until they fall onto a picture of me and Wallace, i zone out starring at it occasionally taking a sip of my drink. Im pulled from my head by the front door opening, I glance over to see Wallace setting groceries on the counter. "Ramona called me and told me something was up? You ok guy?" I don't respond, my drunk mind more focused on the orange juice he brought home then anything else.

He finally turns to face me and his smile falters "oh Scott you've been drinking..." he trails off and I think for a moment before speaking which is a real occurrence especially when drunk. "How did you- hic how did you know you were gay"

Wallace laughs softly and turns back to his groceries "I met this guy at a party, he wanted to fuck, I liked it" "...oh" "why'd you ask?" Should I tell him, should I lie, should i have another drink. "I think you're hot~" that certainly wasn't the plan. Wallace freezes "god you're drunk. I knew you were at least a little gay but-" "what?" "What" .... "You "knew i was a little gay" what do you hic  mean?" "Oh well ya know you would always read all those "man of the year" magazines and I don't imagine you watched all those Tom cruise movies for the plot"

I have no idea what he's talking about, those are all perfectly straight things to do. We fall back into quiet as Wallace unpacks groceries and and I can't help but stare at him, which is all fine until I feel myself getting hard "oh god" I whisper and Wallace turns closing a cabinet "what was that" he looks at my eyes and then at the tent growing in my pants, I expected him to be disgusted or laugh at me but he simply calmly walks over to me.

"Awww Scott, what has you so exited, I mean I knew I was hot but you're pretty desperate hm?he speaks calmly and I can't help but bring a pillow up to my face blushing and mumbling something in my drunken haze. "You wanna know if you're gay?" I nod "well you'll never know unless you try" he pauses looking away "do you wanna try?" I nod even harder this time, too far gone to focus on anything but Wallace's hand that found its way to my thigh and was teasingly to my bulge.

Wallace gets up and I whine embarrassingly "patient Scotty, you'll get what you want soon enough... if you're good" I feel a distinct desperation that I've never felt before, if it's because I'm drunk or it's my first time with a guy I don't know, but what I do know is that I have to be good for Wallace. He comes back in the room a minute later and sits on his chair patting his lap "come here" I scramble to straddle the raven haired boys lap and I can feel our hard on's pressing together which makes me wimper. Wallace brings me into an intense kiss, our lips smash together and his tongue explores each inch of my mouth .

Our heated make out session continues for five minutes before he begins to trail soft kisses down my neck "oh~ wallaceee~" it feels a lot better than it probably should and in only gets better once Wallace begins biting and sucking mark my neck. "Good boy" he mumbles between hickys "so good"

He pauses and maneuvers my shirt off and begins to rub his thumbs over my nipples and which makes me shiver "mmm~ feels nice.." I murmur and he chuckles "so sensitive". He runs his hands down my body making shivers run through my spine

eventually he pushes me into a standing position and leans down to unbutton my pants and slide them down along with my boxers before doing the same to himself. Wallace shoves me down onto the bed and gets on top of kissing and leaving marks on my chest before he comes back up to look me in the eye "have you ever given head before?" He questions and I bite my lip "n- no I haven't" he smiles widely and leans back on the bed "why don't you practice than hm?". I glance at his member and then shuffle down until I'm at eye level with it.

I'm not what to do, I've gotten a blow job before but I wasn't exactly taking notes on how she was doing it. I apply a small kitten lick to the head but I'm not sure how to proceed until Wallace threads his hands into my hair and guides it into my mouth, it's a pretty decent size, it's bigger than mine, I don't know if I'm going to be able to fit it all in mouth. Wallace guides me to relax my jaw and flatten my tongue, before long I feel like I might be getting the hang of this, Wallace throws his head back and groans so I gotta be doing something right, it feels nice for me too even if I'm still painfully hard and untouched.

After a few minutes of this Wallace pulls me off and up flipping us over so I'm under him "good job you did so good, are you ready?" I don't know what I'm meant to be ready for but I nod nonetheless, he grabs what I believe is a bottle of lube from under my pillow and he spreads it on his length before shifting me into a different position spreading my legs and he applys some onto my entrance.

"This is probably going to hurt, it's not a bad hurt but I'll go slow because it's your first time and you've been good" I can suddenly feel him pushing into me and I let out an embarrassingly loud moan, he was right it does hurt but it hurts so good. As he finally pushes all the way in he pauses waiting for me to adjust both of us breathing heavily.

"Move" I take a breath "please" at that he pulls almost all the way out before slamming back in and we both let out loud moans as he begins thrusting in and out slowly picking up speed.

It did feel nice but it was still a bit uncomfortable "W- wallace this still hurtss" he gave me a look I couldn't place "hold on I'm trying to find..." "find wha- AHahh~!" "Found it" he laughs and keeps pounding into the same spot "ohh~ fuck! Wallaceee~"

It felt so good . This was different then having sex with Ramona, but good different, very good different. With every passing thrust i got closer and closer to my climax, the only sounds that filled the room were the slapping of skin and loud moans.

"Shittt~ shit Wallaceeee Wallace I'm gonna cum! Please let me cum... please~" Wallace strokes my hair and speeds up to a pace I didn't know possible as drool drips from my mouth "me too" he groans and after a few more moments I can feel him flooding my insides and that was my last straw, I left out a loud cry and arched my back gripping the sheets as white ribbons fell onto my stomach.

We both breath heavily for a few moments coming down from our highs, finally Wallace pulls out and stands up picking me up and bringing me into the bathroom and beginning to run a bath. Once the bath is filled he sets me in it and gets in after me. The mix of warm water and Wallace washing me and scrubbing shampoo into my hair combined with the fact I haven't slept in two days and still being tipsy makes me fall half asleep almost immediately and next thing I know I'm clothed and in bed cuddled into Wallace's chest.

I slowly blink up at him and he tucks some of my too long hair behind my ear and speaks softly "what made you start questioning if you were gay in the first place" I thought for a moment "oh I took one of those are you gay quizzes" .... "You're an idiot Scott... now go to sleep" i laugh and curl further into him "i love you" "I love you too"

_____________________________

This is the longest thing I've ever written

This is awful

I'm going to hell