Interpretations

This dream was two replies from the nTr in one.

In my vow to Djhwty, I had requested that I be given the power needed to help him with his library. This dream shows the acquisition of a powerful artifact given to me as per my request for the power I needed.

Anpu’s presence in this dream is another form of reply. This confirms that he has decided to join me at my side in this quest for Djhwty. It also appears that my other divine father, Sut, may be joining the fight.

My interpretation of my identity as Gohan and my father as Goku leads me to believe that my upbringing in the divine realm was similar to Gohan's. Goku, or in my case, Anpu, was my biological father, however, I was raised by Piccolo, in other words, Sut. This could explain how both Anpu and Sut are both my fathers at different points in time.

I had this theory going around in my head for quite a while. The symbolism may be a confirmation of my hunch.

My other theory was that I had died after being born to one, and reincarnated as the son of the other.

I brought up my reincarnation theory to my previous elder, the embodiment of Heru, and he said it just depends upon the particular mythology being read. He had a more atheistic view on Kemeticism than I did and wasn't very philosophical when it came to my theories of the Ntr and my efforts to fill in the holes and inconsistencies throughout Kemetic mythology