introduction (no ep)

Introduction

Tahir(taehyung)-Tahir Singhania son of Vijay singhania & Shruti singhania . her sister name is sunaina and he has 6 close friends more like brothers (BTS)

Tahir's age -23

Tahir is a spoiled boy he always gets what he wants as he belongs from a very rich family. since childhood he was like this .there is nothing in the world which he can't get his father is a dangerous mafia king and soon he will get his father's position.

At current time he is studying in a college.everyone knows him in college not only in college his name is enough to scare everyone in india.he doesn't have a girlfriend but he uses girls for his pleasure and throw them.

......................................................................

Introduction of y/n

Yn(you)-yn singh doughter of well known businessman in india raghav singh & wife shradha singh.yn have 2 brothers who love her so much and can kill anybody for her.

Her family loves her so much ❤️

Yn's age -19

Have interest in art, singing, dancing & cooking

She is a simple and beautiful girl with perfect body every boy droll over her but she is never intrested in these things.
She is super innocent (opposite from us😂)
Her bestie (Aish)is just apposite from her she is like a rowdy girl (strong and dominant girl) she is like her bodyguard she always protect her and loves her so much.

So it was the introduction now let's start the story but in the next episode

's start the story but in the next episode

Till the bye bye take care 💗