innocent face with hot body (ep 1)

Today is Frist day of yn in college

She was wearing a beautiful saree in which her perfect curves are showing,her hair tied in braids ,her beautiful brown eyes looking more beautiful with black kajal,her plumpy lips which are naturally pink and lastly her milky white skin making her looking like a angel.

You can imagine any one from these two

She was standing in front gate of college with her bestie Aish they came together in a bike as aish likes bike riding very much.

Aish- is there something on her face that you keep staring at her like a creep. (She said in angry voice staring in his soul)

She said this because there was a boy who was staring at her in a bad way.

Boy- oh sorry! its not my mistake it's that girl's mistake because she is heavenly beautiful so what can I do (he said smirking and staring towards yn)

Meanwhile yn she was super scared aish is very protective towards yn as she knows yn is so innocent so she didn't let anyone close to yn . Yn was standing there kepping her eyes normal but then the boy said

Boy-how are so so beautiful miss angel(he said while yn hid behind aish,)

aish slapped him hard

Aish-oh sorry! (sarcastically) it's not my mistake it's just I felt like slapping you that's why I slapped. (She said smirking proudly)

The boy got angry was just going to hit aish but stopped hearing a voice......

????-stop.....

Boy-look master she slapped me (scared)

???? May I know the reason miss (angry)

At whole time yn was hiding behind aish

Aish - afcourse mr ! Your so colled chamcha was staring at my friend like a creep which made her uncomfortable and whoever dare to make her uncomfortable I am ready to beat the shit out them(she said angrily)